Not normal.

I always write a big rant up here about my life, but then I realise that it's too long and that you probably don't even care.

So then I always delete it.

Here's your chapter c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall

My hands find their way around the hot coffee cup, feeling the warmth sink into my skin, as I let myself fall on the soft couch.

I glance to the left, watching my brother sit down too, folding his legs, and turning to me.

I take a deep breath, preparing myself for what's about to come.

"So..tell." Greg says, as he watches me with his soft eyes.

I gulp, letting myself sink even deeper into the couch, not wanting to talk about anything.

"Tell what?" My voice is small and fragile, and I cough trying to cover it up.

Greg shoots me a knowing look, and licks his lips.

That's something he always did when he was talking, and apparently, he still does it.

"Anything. How's home? What do you do now? How do you feel?"

Trying to ignore the first question, I imediately start talking about the guys.

"I live in an appartment with some friends, and I'm having a year out of college. I thought I should concentrate on things I really want, you know?"

Greg nodds, takes a gulp from his own coffee, with a lot of sugar, as usual, and then starts talking again.

"So, friends? Any cute girls maybe?" He smirks, winking.

My face turns bright red, and I try to hide it by grabbing a pillow and holding it in front of my face, pressing it against myself.

"No Greg!"

My voice gets muffled by the pillow, but my brother only laughs, still understanding what I said.

"Okay okay." He holds up his hands in surrender, the smirk still playing on his lips.

"There are only boys anyway..." I ad, as I move the pillow over to my lap, hoping my face has turned back to it's normal pale colour.

Greg's smirk only grows bigger, and he winks at me.

"Any cute boys then?" He asks before bursting out in a fit of laughter.

The kiss with Louis flashes through my brain, and I can feel his hands pushing me down on the ground again.

I flush, almost turning crimson, as Greg keeps laughing.

After a while, he sits back up normally, being out of breath.

"Sorry Ni, just playing with ya." He chuckles, as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

I nod, also chuckling, but then something slashes through me.

My stomach knots together inside, and I can feel that my eyes start burning.

Suddenly feeling really emotional, a tear slips from my eye, and I try to wipe it away before Greg notices it.

But ofcourse, he does, his laughter dying down and his happy face turning into a serious one.

"Ni, what is it?"

I shake my head, and try to wipe my tears away, but more and more are rolling down my cheeks.