Vanilla shampoo.

Okay guys so I couldn't find the right words for a next chapter, it's like they're lost in another demension or something.

This chapter is just for the silent fluff and because I couldn't stand writing some more depressing shit xD

Btw, could you maybe check out my new fic, it's called 'Big Brother'.

Thanksiee you

(The song is Miserable at Best from Mayday Parade)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam

I come home hearing noises coming from upstairs.

I've been grocery shopping with Harry, who got stuck behind because he wanted to go and shop for t-shirts.

Harry always wonders over to places randomly, like a little toddler.

When I was picking out what kind of cereal I wanted, he told me he was going to buy some clothes and then dissapeared out of my sight.

Oh yeah, back to the noises.

It's weird that there are noises upstairs, because the house is supposed to be totally empty.

Before I left with Harry, Louis told me that he, Zayn, Greg and Niall were going off to see a movie.

I don't remember which one, because that isn't really important to me.

They had to catch the bus of 14:30, and were supposed to leave after me.

Wait, back to the noises again, my thoughts are rambling.

Dropping the shoppingbags on the ground, I quietly sneak towards the stairs, climbing them.

I follow the sounds, and slowly come to a stop in front of Niall's room.

I still sleep there with him, luckily nothing weird has happened since the screaming accident Niall had.

That was seriously terrifying.

I just keep seeing his desperate eyes in front of me, looking like they've seen horrible things.

Shuddering, I lay my ear flat against the door, quietly listening.

It's someone singing.

It's Niall singing.

He's also playing the piano, sometimes stopping to create a small silence, and then continuing.

It looks like he isn't really finding the melody.

Wait, is he writing his own piece of music?

Maybe I can find out his feelings through the music or something.

It's like that girly quote says:

'A girl's favorite song will tell you more about her than her lips ever will.'
Or something.

I don't really know the quote correctly.

I close my eyes lightly, trying to listen more closely to the words falling off Niall's lips.

"...your eyes, nothing shines, quite as bright..."

It silent for a second, as Niall tries to find the correct keys on his keyboard.

"...and when I look at the sky...it's not mine, but I want it so..."

I can hear Niall sigh, the music stops.

Biting my lip, I press my ear even harder against the door, trying to catch a sound.

And then all of a sudden...