I couldn't help but feel like I was slightly disappointed Austin didn't pick me up himself.

What did you expect Amy? He's still famous even in another continent. And he wasn't exactly one to blend in with a crowd without paparazzi following him. Plus he was busy.

I chuckled to myself as I pushed the thoughts out of my mind.

The drive to the hotel was quiet. And the buildup of butterflies in my stomach were beyond taking deep breaths.

We finally pulled up to the front and Matt helped me out the car along with my suitcase. He took me up to the 18th floor and walked me to the front door of the biggest suite. He knocked on the door and waited quietly beside me. I gave him a small smile and thanked him for all his help. He gave me a nod as the door opened in front of us.

"Amelia!" "Thanks Matt I appreciate it man." Austin said as he took my suitcase.

"Anytime Austin." Matt replied as he walked off.

"Hey baby." I said in a small voice trying not to burst with happiness.

"Oh my God I'm so fucking happy you're here!" He picked me up as I screamed and laughed as he threw me on the bed.

He squeezed me tight into a big hug and showered me with kisses everywhere.

"Me too I can't believe I'm actually here! All the way across the world!" I exclaimed.

"What do you wanna do? I know we don't have a whole lot of time but I wanna make the best of it."

"Well to be honest, I'm starving." I chuckled. "But I need to take a shower first."

"I'll join you." Austin smirked towards me as he pulled me close and started to undress me.

"Someone's excited to see me huh?" I teased.

"You have no idea how badly I've been waiting for you to get here so I can have my way with you." Austin said in a low voice as he trailed kisses down my stomach.

God I had missed this. I closed my eyes as I felt him explore every inch of my body.

*****

I sat on the bed and dried my dark brown waves with the towel as I felt Austin's eyes follow my every move.

"Why do you always blow dry your hair?" He asked as he laid back on the bed.

I looked over at him surprised at his random question.

"I don't know. I always had frizzy waves when I was a kid. So when I discovered I could have straight hair, I thought it suited me better I guess."

"I like your natural hair. It looks beautiful." He said softly.

I walked over to him and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. "I'll wear it like this then. Anything for you."

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world." He said as he kissed me once again.

"You're damn right you're lucky." I teased. "Let's get dressed I wanna go see London!"

We spent the day exploring the beautiful city of London together. Of course we had an amazing time. But it was the first time I felt as though I was with Post Malone instead of Austin.

We had heavy security with us at all times and I was quite nervous about being out walking around in public with him. I knew I couldn't hold his hand cause it would only draw attention to us.

Austin had introduced me to some people from his team who also came along touring with us.

"It's so nice to finally meet you Amelia. Austin talks about you nonstop and I can see why. You're beautiful!" Dre said to me as he rode with us back to the hotel.

I blushed "Thank you Dre you're very sweet. And you can call me Amy."

"Amelia sounds better and you know it." Austin teased.

"You're the only person who calls me that." I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. "Good."

We got back to the hotel to get ready for Austin's show tonight.

I settled on black ripped jeans and a red crop top with some black heel boots. I finished up my makeup and I was applying lip gloss as Austin came out of the shower and walked into the room to get dressed.

"Wow. Good thing you aren't going to be in the front row this time or else I would forget all the words to my songs. You look gorgeous." Austin complimented me before he placed a kiss on my neck.

I shivered under his touch as I watched his tattooed hands travel down my body.

"You're gonna be late for your own show." I said breathlessly to him.

"Amelia does it look like I care." He whispered as unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them to the ground.