Chapter 23: She Needs To Know...

As the doctor bandaged up my wrist, I couldn't think straight.

I was shaking.

The though of almost dying has scard me for life.

My life flashed before my eyes within two seconds.

School.

Collage.

My photography business.

When Olly and I first met.

Our first kiss.

Harry.

Louis.

Zayn.

Becca.

Niall.

Liam.

James.

And the one thing that has been following me for weeks.

"Now, that's you all finished. Make sure to change the bandadge daily. Get lots of rest as well. You have a lot of stress on your shoulders at the moment." Doctor Parker informed me as he helped me down from the gurney.

"Thanks doc!" I thank him and walk out to see everyone sitting there with worry in their tearful eyes.

"what's up guys? why are you all crying?" I ask them as their heads snap in my direction and they all jump form their seats and attack me in a bear hug.

"OMG YOUR SAFE!"

"YOUR ALIVE"

"I WAS SO WORRIED"

"I'm fine everyone! look!" I laugh as I do a little jazz hand dance.

"Yep, she is back alright" Becca laughs as we pull eachother into a bear hug swaying side to side.

"I think some one is jealous..." Niall sings in a high pitched tune.

I turn around to see Olly with his arms opened wide.

I shook my head as I held a very big smile on my face and ran into Ollys arms feeling safe with his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry" He mumbled into my hair.

"about what?" I ask confused.

"I didn't help you, I didn't come up onto the stage. I'm a terriable person, your almost death wast all my fault because I didn't help" He said looking into my eyes.

This is something I haven't done in a while.

I smacked his arm.

"Do NOT and I mean do NOT say this was all your fault! This was the fight I wanted to the finish and that was the fight he wanted and that was the fight he got. I also TOLD you to STAY where you were! so if I here you or ANY OF YOU say it was your fault as it was NO ONES fault." I stated firmly.

"It still is my fau-"

"HEY" I huffed and wacked his arm again.

"But it-"

I glared at him seriously until he was scared... mwahaha the glare always works.

"Now I am thinking we go to Nandos and then-"

"start packing for the the tour tomorrow?" Liam cut me off.

"I was going to say go roller blading but ok" I laugh.

"Maybe- wait a minute your suppose to rest!" Liam chuckled.

"Pfht! can wait another day!" I giggle.