Chapter 27: Sleeping Tablets,Love And One Thing Unknown

HEY EVERYONE! PLEASE READ IMPORTANT! OK SO THIS IS CHAPTER 27 RE WRITTEN AS YOU WILL SEE WHY SOON! YOU NEED TO RE READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND THE NEXT CHAPTER! OK SO START FROM THE START TO THE END! THANK YOU! <33

As I walked out the door of James hospital room , I couldn't help the sudden rush of freedom.

I ran out the hospital doors within the speed of light and lunged for my car door.

I sat into the car buckling my seatbelt up.

I took one deep breath before, I drove my way home.

I have been stuck in the hospital all week. ALL WEEK.

I mean I love James but I figured out my feelings for him. 

I love him.

as a FRIEND.

Too much time has passed and Olly is the love of my life.

James won't let me leave his side.

He hasn't been so warm to Olly.

Okay I'm lying.

Their relationship is awful.

They glare at eachother and have fights over me.

I begged the nurse to sneak him a few sleeping tablets just to go home and rest. 

I think the nurses in the hospital are bad people as they actually agreed to give him sleeping tablets but at the moment I don't care I just wanna go home and sleep.

****

As I pushed the key through my door, I walked in letting the warm air hit me.

"I'm hooome" I dragged out as I let out a yawn.

"NIA-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" Liam wailed as he looked at me in horror.

I looked at myself in the hall full lenght view mirror and immediately regretted.

My hair was a tangled birds nest and I had huge dark circles under my eyes. 

I smelled like a hobo. no offence hobos of the world. 

I let my body collapse into Liams arms.

"LEEYUM! PLEAASEEEEEE JAMES WONT LET ME LEAVE HIS SIDE! I'M SOO TIRED EVERY TIME I TRY SLEEP HE WONT LET MEEE" I moaned as he brought me to the sofa.

"shhhhh, everything will be alright" He cooed as he stroked my hair.

"Hey Liam-NIAMH YOUR HOME?!" Harry yelled as I winced at the screm of his voice.

"She was stuck at the hospital all week with James. James wouldn't let her leave his side...wait how did you leave him right now?" Liam asks as he looks down at me.

"I begged and gave one of the nurses forty punds to give him sleeping tablets." I smield at him as his face went into pure horror.

"I'm going to bed...gooooooo" That was the last thing I remembered before my eyes shut to a close.

***

"Babe....Babe wake up" I felt a light shake on my shoulder. I fluttered my eyes open to see Olly standing there grinning. 

"Nooo" I moaned as I stuffed my head under the blankets.

"come on Harry made dinner" He smiled at me as he picked me up bridal style and carried me down the stairs.

"NIALL GIVE ME MY BACON!" 

"NEVER"

"I NEED A DOLLAR! GET UP ON MAH CLOUD"

"PUSSY CATS"

"WILL YOU ALL FLAPPIN SHUT YOUR TRAPS BEFORE I ACTUALLY CUT OFF ALL OF YOUR BABY MAKIN MACHIENES!" I yell as I bang my head on the cupord door.

"Here ya go miss crabby" Liam laughed as he handed me an asprin.

"Thanks Liam your a good guy" I smiled.

I sat down at the table as all the lads looked at me.

"Look! I know I look like godzilla but no need to stare!" I giggle as I pick at my lasagne. 

"Whats Mr Stare been like?" Olly asks as chews on his own lasagne.

"Olly." I sternly say.

"sorry" he ansered back as he put his hands up as defence. 

"He is fine" I answer his question.

After I washed my dish and glass I walk into the sitting room beofre I curled up into a ball on Ollys lap.

THIRD PERSONS POV:

As James awoke to the sound of a nurses heels clacking he seen his main nurse Jenny.

"How are you today James? Niamh not here?" She asks unsure. 

"No, she went home for rest but she will be back soon" James smiled.

"Ah thats good." Jenny replied.

Jenny's long black wavy hair cascaded down her back and her bright red lips shone out bright.

"Are you eady for your morning walk?" Jenny questioned as she walked over to James hospital bed.

"Yes, I am" James chuckled as he tried to get himself out of the bed but was unproductive of doing so.

***

James and Jenny arrived at the cliff walk where James goes for his daily walk.

You must think, why does he come here? he must have a fear of this place as he was blown off of it before!

Your wrong. He loves coming to the cliff walks as he has memories here with Niamh and he replays all of them when he comes here.

A few minutes later all that could be heard was,

Two screams and Jenny looking down at James falling body. She felt guilt was all over her. Why and what has she done?

Authours note:

I feel the hate about to come...

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED XX 

Love Came Calling - An Olly Murs and One Direction Fan Fiction!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara