Wedded Day Bliss

Rory's POV

Today is November 18 Finn and my wedding day and I couldn't be happier. I'm also four months pregnant. I have an appointment tomorrow and then Finn and I will be going on a two week honeymoon. I'm in the bridal suite and we're all ready dressed and waiting to get into positions.

I hear the door open and see Shane and Austin. "Baby girl we have something for you." Austin says as Shane hands me an envelope.

"Well give you privacy." Nathalie says and everyone leaves me alone.

I slowly open it and open up the letter.

My dear Mary

My love today is the day you marry your forever love. I wish it was me but it was not meant to be. You deserve to be happy and I'm glad that you have found that. I'll always love you and I know I'll always be in your heart. You meant so much to be and I am glad that you won't be alone anymore. You have found someone who means a lot to you and love you like I did. I'm sure the guys have approved. They love you like a sister and will always look after you as will I. Be happy love start a family. I will always love you Mare. I'll be watching over you all.

Love always
Bible boy Tristan

Tears were running down my cheeks. I held the letter against my chest and smiled for the man who is very special
To me.

Finn's POV.

I finished getting reading in my suite when Nate came up to me and handed me a envelope. I looked at him curiously.

"It's from Tristan." He says and I nod

I look at the envelope and it read.
To Rory's second forever love

I opened it and began to read.

You must be an amazing man to have captured Rory's heart. I'm glad she found someone to love again. It breaks my heart knowing I'm no longer there but I know she will find love again. I'm glad she found you. Show her love everyday. Having her in your life makes you a better man. Love her always. Make her happy. Start a family. Give her, her happily ever after that I was never able to give her. I'll be watching over you guys. Just look at me as your guardian angel.

Sincerely
Tristan

I closed the envelope and smiled.

I looked out the window and looked up smiling. "Thank you Tristan." I say and finish doing my tie.

We hired security so that we don't have any unexpected guest at our wedding. It seems that Emily and Robert has been hiding.

We found out many things about them and I still couldn't believe it.

"Knock knock." I hear and smile.

"Come in mum." I say smiling widely.

"You ready my boy?" She asked me.

"I've been ready." I say and we make our way out.

Rorys POV

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't stop smiling. I never thought I would find love again and yet here I am on my wedding day.

I was interrupted in my thoughts my a hand on my shoulder. I looked back and smiled at Shane.

"May I have this dance?" He asked extending his hand to me.

"You may." I say and grab his hand. He escorts me to the dance floor and dance.

"I'm so happy for you Ror. I couldn't be happier. We all wanted you to find the love that you had with Tristan and you have. You have Finn." He says as he twirls me around.

"Shane I want you all in our kids lives. I've already asked Austin now I'm asking you." I say with a huge smile and a glint in my eye.

"What is it baby girl?" He asked curiously.

"I want you to be one of my babies godfather." I say my eyes getting misty.

"I would be honored. Thank you so much." He says and hugs me tightly.

Finns POV

"What's that about?" My mum asked curiously.

"She asked Shane and Austin to be a godfather to one of the babies." I say smiling.

"That's sweet. I love how they all stood up for you." My father said.

"Their family and I couldn't ask for better brothers." I say smiling.

"I'm glad to hear that. Your a brother to us as well." Nate says tapping me on my back.

They wedding flew by and I couldn't believe my wife. Wow wife I'll never tire of saying that. She's four months pregnant and she hasn't shown but we were told she could pop at any moment.

"Now if you excuse us I need to take my lovey bride to bed. We have an early day tomorrow. We have our doctors appointment and we're off to our honeymoon" I said grinning and wiggling my eyebrows.

We said our goodbyes and headed to our suite. The moment the door closed I pulled my wife into my arms. I kissed her passionately and undid her dress letting it pool to her feet.

I pulled back from our embrace and looked at my wife. Dear god this woman is going to be the death of me. She was wearing a corset in thigh high stocking and heels. I like no that's not right I love it a lot.

"Like what you see Mr. Morgan?" She purrs seductively removing my jacket.

"No I love it. My love my wife you look sinful." I say licking my lips.

She helped me remove my clothes as I just in just my boxers and she slowly slid them down my body.

I removed her thongs and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I angled myself and thrusted into her and pressed her against the wall.

"Oh Finn. That feels good. Faster baby." She says panting heavily.

"Mmmmm My sexy wife." I say panting thrusting into her.

We both climaxed and I brought her to the bed and stripped her down. I laid against her naked body and slowly moved. She made love like never before. I couldn't get enough of my wife.

"Finn." She screamed as she climaxed.

"Rory." I moaned as I climaxed a few thrust later.

We cuddled into each other and passed out completely sated.

The Next Morning At the doctors
Rorys POV

"Morning Mr. and Mrs Morgan." Dr Grey says.

"Morning." We both say.

"You ready to find out what your having?" She asked.

"Yes." We both exclaimed in excitement.

She moved it around and after a few monuments we hear "I have a good view of all babies." She says smiling widely.

"Well?" Finn asked anxiously.

"They are......................