Double trouble

Rory's POV

We arrive at the hospital and I run straight to my dad.

"Dad, how is she?" I ask frantically.

"She's being looked at right now.." He says with a tear sliding down his cheek.

"I hope she and the baby are ok." I say very upset at the situation.

"I know sweetheart." He says emotionally embracing me tightly in a hug. Soon everyone arrives and it's been an hour since she fainted.

"What's taking so long?" I say angrily standing up and start to pace.

"Princess, she'll be ok I promise." Grandpa Strobe assures me. All of a sudden I feel weird and off.

"Ror?" Logan asks concern lacing his voice. I look at him and my vision becomes blurry and I shake my head.

"Log........" I start to say and then everything goes black.

Finn's POV

We're all standing around and Rory stands up and starts to pace.

"What's taking so long?" She says angrily.

"Princess, she'll be ok I promise." Her Grandpa Strobe assures her. I watch her carefully she seems off to me. Before I can say or do anything someone breaks the silence.

"Ror?" Logan asks concern lacing his voice, she looks at Logan .

"Log........" She starts to say then passes out, I'm right by her and I catch her right before she hits the floor and I look up at the others my eyes tearing up.

"Someone get a doctor." I scream in agony for the woman in my arms.

"Rory?" I ask tentatively, she slowly opens her eyes and looks at me a small smile gracing her face.

"Finn" she says softly.

"I'm here, I'm not going anywhere." I say sincerely a tear escapes my eye and runs down my cheek and she wipes it away.

"I don't feel right." She says weakly then passes out again and I hold her tight. Everyone's around me with tears in their eyes. I look up at my parents and see they too are crying.

"What happened?" A doctor says rushing up to us.

"She got up started pacing then passed out." Logan said.

"She woke up briefly and said she doesn't feel right and passed back out." I say my voice weak and laced with unshed tears. He looks her over and then looks at me.

"Since she's in your arms can you carry her to a room with me?" The doctor ask and I nod and pick her up gently and followed him. After I did I joined the others in the waiting room, they all look at me.

"Is she ok?" Colin asks concerned. He just met her and he already cares for her.

" I don't know, she looked really pale. They were taking blood when I left." I say sadly. I take a seat next to my parents.

"First Lorelei, now Rory." Francine Hayden says.

"What happened tonight?" Richard asks.

"I don't know, they both ordered a club soda and we were talking then Rory asked Lore if she was ok, then she passed out." Christopher says.

"Did they have the same drink? Did they eat the same things?" Strobe Hayden asked.

"With Lore she ate some but had club soda." Christopher said.

"Yeah Rory has had two cocktails and a club soda. The only thing she ate was the salmon puffs. Did Lorelei have that?" Logan asks Christopher.

"No she didn't." He said thinking of what she ate. It's been two hours since Rory passed out. We were all waiting impatiently when we saw a doctor was heading our way.

"I'm here to talk to the family of Lorelei and Rory Hayden." The doctor says.

"That's us. She's my wife and daughter." Christopher says.

"We've run some test and it seems both were drugged. It affected Lorelei immediately because she was pregnant and her body rejected it. Don't worry your baby is ok. As is your wife and daughter, but it'll be awhile before they wake up." The doctor says.

"Thank you doctor." Mitchum says.

"I can't believe this." Eli says angrily.

"How?" My mother asks and as soon as she said that something hit me. I look at the others wide eyed.

"Their drink it was the same." I exclaimed.

"Your right." Logan says.

"You think someone did something to it?" Strobe asks.

"Think about it, it's the only thing they have in common." Chris says realizing that I was right.

"Who would do this?" Steph asks.

"I haven't known either long but they seem like incredible people." Colin says wistfully. Thirty minutes later a nurse escorts us to their room and I stop dead in my tracks. To see Rory like this hurts and I don't understand why it hurts so bad.

"It's what she does." Logan says.

"What does she do?" I ask utterly confused.

"The moment you meet her you care for her and want to protect her." Logan says smiling.

"It's the Gilmore in her." Mitchum says laughing and before I can say anything I hear movement on the bed.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Lore you and Rory were drugged, you'll both be ok and the baby's ok too." Chris says tearfully. Logan and I make our way to Rory's bed after we see Lorelei.

"Come on baby girl wake up for me please." Logan says tearfully begging Rory.

"Why is it taking so long for her to wake up?" Richard asks.

"Doctor said she got a higher dose." Eli says.

"Rory, it's Finn please open those big blue eyes so we can all see them." I say with a tear.

"She'll be alright she has to be." Mitchum says tearfully.

"My poor baby, who would do this to us." Lorelei says crying.

"I know someone who would do it to her." I say and everyone looks at me.

"Who?" My dad asks.

"That Robert guy, he said it wasn't over." I say.

"He wouldn't do that, he cares for Rory." Emily says agitated .

"Then tell me why he hit her?" Logan asked her.

"He wouldn't do that." Emily says adamantly and I shake my head in disgust she's defending a man who hit her granddaughter.

"Emily it's enough, he will never be near my granddaughter again. He's not the right man for her and he's awful." Richard says firmly. Apparently that shut her up for now. I grabbed Rory's hand and I felt a squeeze and I look over at her

"Rory?" I say softly as I feel flutters in my stomach hoping that she can hear me.