Your so sweet

Rory's POV

I had tears in my eyes. "Thank you. I would love that." I say tearfully.

"Baby he means a lot to both of us now. We can honor him when we have a son." He says honestly.

I leaned down and kissed him and he deepened the kiss. We got lost in the moment and went for another round. We fell asleep in each other arms.

I woke up first and it was six o'clock. I got up and put on panties and a T-shirt and made my way to the kitchen. I was going to make stir fry and for dessert creme brûlée. I made dessert first and when that was done I prepped the other food to cook.

As I was stirring the vegetables I felt arms wrap around me. "Love the outfit." He whispers into my ear and kisses my neck. I moan at the sensation of his lips on my neck.

"How did you sleep baby?" I asked while I wiggled my ass onto his front and making him groan.

"I slept great always do next to you. You keep doing that I'm going to take you back to bed." He purrs seductively.

"You don't hear me complaining." I say continuing to wiggle into him.

He turned the burners off and picked me up fireman style and carried me to bed. Both laughing at his dramatics. He smacked my ass before laying me down. He stripped us both and hovered over me. He kissed me fiercely and thrusted into me. I moaned and he groaned as we kissed.

For an hour all could be heard from our room was panting moans groans and heavy breathing.

When we finally caught our breaths again we got dressed and headed downstairs. I finished cooking and placed it on the counter with a glass on wine.

"This looks amazing love." He says softly.

"I hope you enjoy it. I even made a dessert you haven't tried yet." I say and wink at him.

"What dessert may that be?" He asked and leaned in to kiss me.

"Creme brûlée." I say with a smirk.
"I can't wait to try it." He says and winks at me.

After we ate dinner I took the dessert out and added sugar. I used the blow torch to give that caramelized color.
When I was done I bring it out for us to enjoy. He cracks the top and takes a spoonful and moans in appreciation.

"That is amazing love." He says appreciatively and winks at me.
We both enjoy our dessert.

After dessert we cleaned up the kitchen and went to the media room. We enjoyed a movie and went to bed straight after. We had a very busy weekend ahead of us.

Finn's POV

I woke up before Rory and decided to cook breakfast before we headed to the city.

I made us both a omelette toast and bacon. I grab a cup of coffee and put the food and that on the tray. I made my way to the bedroom and slowly pushed the door open.

She began to stir. She stretched and slowly sat up. I put the tray down on the bedside table and handed her a cup of coffee. She moaned into the mug.

"Thanks baby." She said and kisses me softly.

I grabbed the tray and placed it on her lap. "I'll be back baby. I'm going to grab my food and more coffee." I say and head towards the kitchen.

I grab my food and more coffee and headed back to the bedroom with Rory. I sat beside her and we both started to eat.

After breakfast we did the dishes and got ready to head out. We got ready quickly and made it to the town car. I threw our bags in the trunk and texted the others as did Rory and told them we were on our way. Rory fell asleep on my shoulder and I stroked her hair. I couldn't help but fall deeper in love with this woman everyday.

Right before we arrived to New York Rory woke up. "Tired baby?" I asked concerned. "Yeah I don't know why." She said as she shrugged.

"I guess I wore you out yesterday." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yes you did. You can wear me out anytime baby." She said suggestively.

I pulled her close and kissed her passionately. She deepened this kiss and straddled my lap. I put my hands on her hips and she started to grind against me. I moaned at the sensation. I was beginning to get hard when I noticed we were close to the hotel.

"Love were almost there." I say huskily breathing heavy.

She pouts and gets off my lap. "We'll continue this later." She says seductively into my ear.

I groan she's making me all hot and bothered. She kept her hand on my thigh and was biting her lip. I could not wait til we got to the room. I might just pick her up and run to the room.