Your family

Finn's POV

We were in the elevator and Rory was nibbling on my ear and kissing my neck. It felt so good and as soon as the elevator door opened I dragged her to the suite. It took a few times to open it as I was distracted but once I did I threw the bags on the floor and pulled her close.

I pressed her up against the wall and kissed her passionately. Kissing all the way down her body stripping her in the process. Once she was fully naked I quickly took my clothes off. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I moved us over to the couch and sat down. I thrusted into her fast and hard. She began to ride me like never before. I could feel her close and when she came she moaned loudly. I sat up and laid her on the couch and moved in and out of her slowly to tease her. Hell it wasn't only teasing her it was teasing me as well.

"Harder faster baby." She moaned out breathing heavily.

Her chest was going up and down. I lower my mouth to her chest and sucked on her nipple. I started to thrust harder and faster. Soon we both came moaning screaming each others names in ecstasy. We both laid on the couch breathing heavily from our activities.

"Not that I'm complaining but what has got into you?" I asked with a eyebrow raised.

"I have no idea. I just couldn't wait any longer to take you." She said flirtatiously pulling me in for a kiss.

I pick her up bridal style and head for the bathroom. I slowly let her down my body and lean in and turn the water on. When it's warm enough I pull her into the shower with me.

"How did I get so lucky to have you love me?" I asked seriously.

"Finny your just you. You treat me amazingly and you have no problem with the love and care I have for Tristan." She started to say but I interrupted her.

"Love he made you who you are now. I will always support you when it comes to him. He sacrificed  his life for his county it was and is an honorable thing to do." I say softly cupping her cheek.

She looks up at me with her big doe eyes. "You love me for me not for what I can do for you. You make me feel safe wanted protected love and many other things. You my good man are stuck with me for life. I hope your ok with that." She says softly.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I say and lean in and kiss her.

We ended up going another round in the shower. I can not get enough of this woman.

Rory's POV

We quickly got dressed and ready for lunch. We were meeting our friends down stairs in the hotel restaurant. We arrived right before the others did.

"Hey princess." Austin says.

"Baby girl." Shane says.

"Muffin." Nate says smiling widely.

"Hey boys."  I say happily hugging them.

"Finn nice to see you again." They say all together.

"Same as you." Finn says shaking their hands.

"Steph, Colin, and Rosemary will be here in a few minutes." Logan says.

"Ror are we going to the gun range soon?" Austin asked.

"Wait you shoot?" Finn asked shocked.

"Yeah Tristan and the boys taught me. I also trained with them sometimes." I say.

"You might want to start training again babe. Next time put him in the hospital instead of you." Finn says seriously.

"What is he talking about?" Shane asked perplexed.

All the guys looked at me. "After you guys left the event Robert attacked me." I say looking down.

"Apparently grandma Emily let him in and defended him the next day saying Finn did it." Logan added his two cents in.

"I haven't known Finn long and I know for a fact he wouldn't hurt Rory." Austin says adamantly.

"Are you guys ok? Rory are your injuries healed? Finn you ok I know it must have killed you?" Shane asked concerned.

"Yes boys I'm mostly healed now. Just lingering bruises." I say.

"Yeah Mate it did break my heart. I wanted to kill him." Finn said angrily.

"What did he do?" Nate asked.

"She came running to us blood pouring down her face bruises on her arms plus other areas and her dress was torn." Logan said with anger.

"I'll kill him." Austin says seething with fury.

"I'm sure you'll get your chance." I say evasively.

"Why do you say that?" Shane asked as he crossed his arms.

"He told me it wasn't over he'll be back." I say looking down my voice cracking.

"Dude can't take no for an answer." Finn says pulling me close.

"We got your back angel. You to finn your family now." Nate says patting Finn on the back. Finn smiled because he liked that they thought of him as family.

Soon the others arrive and we have a wonderful lunch.