No regrets

"I'm here for our date." He says smugly. 

"We have no date." I yell frustrated. 

"Emily said we did." He says cockily. 

"Besides I have a boyfriend." I sneer at him and he roughly grabs me and I scream. Finn comes running and sees what was the matter. The moment he saw what was going on he slammed Robert against the wall. 

"You stay the hell away from my girlfriend. She doesn't want you, she didn't want you then and she doesn't want you now or in the future. Stay away or else." Finn says angrily and throws Robert out the door and locks it. He turns to me. 

"Are you alright?" He asks concerned grabbing my hands gently. 

"I'm fine, he didn't hurt me." I say. 

"Let's order some food baby." Finn says grabbing my hand and leading me back to the kitchen. I order a bunch of food and it would be here in an hour. We head to the media room with drinks in hand and I turned on the movie and cuddled into Finn. He put his arm around me and he stroked my arm going up and down. Soon the food arrived, I went to get up to get it but Finn said he got it. He came back a few minutes later and we started to eat right out of the containers. I felt so comfortable with him and at ease, it was the same way I felt with Tristan. I've gotten to know Finn over the weeks since he came to my office. Soon the first movie was over and I popped in a second movie. I lay back on Finn and I snuggle in close. Halfway through the movie Finn and I were laying down and I was half laying on top of him. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. 

"What?" I asked with a quirked eyebrow. 

"Nothing your just so beautiful and I'm lucky to have you as my girlfriend." He says affectionately. He strokes my cheek and I smile. 

"I'm lucky as well to have  you as my boyfriend." I say smiling and he leans down and he kisses me passionately. I stroke his chest as he runs his hand down my back. He licks my lower lip and I open slightly and he slides his tongue into my mouth. I moan at the sensations that he's stirring within me. We break for air and we both sit up, he pulls me onto his lap and leans his forehead on mine. 

"We should stop before it goes any further." He says huskily. 

"What if I don't want to stop?" I ask him seductively. 

"Are you sure?" He asks uncertain. 

"Finn I haven't felt this comfortable or connected with a man in so long. You make me feel at ease and I want to be closer to you. I want to be with you in all ways, I'm sure of this." I say sincerely. I can tell he's having an internal battle with himself. He was also looking in my eyes to see something. I don't know what it was but he figured it out. He leans in towards me and pulls me in for a mind blowing kiss. I deepen the kiss and start to unbutton his shirt. 

"Where's your room love?" He asks huskily. I stood up and held my hand out to him, he grabbed it and pulled himself up. He followed me to my room and pulled me in for a sweet soft kiss. He lifted my sundress off and I was just standing there in my strapless bra and panties. I unbuttoned his shirt all the way and let it fall off his shoulders and onto the floor. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved us towards the bed and laid me down gently. We continued to kiss as his hand moved down my body to behind my back and unhooked my bra. He pulled it all the way off and threw it on the floor and he began to massage my breast. 

"Finn." I moan softly. He moves his mouth down my neck kissing his way down my body and he moves towards my breast. I roam my hands all over his body and he groans at the feeling. He begins to nip on my breast and moved his hand between my thighs. He slowly inserted a finger and I arched my back at the sensation. 

"Mmmm." I say, my breathing becoming erratic. He continues moving in and out of me and I could feel him move down my body. I felt him take my panties off and I could feel his breath between my thighs. I was breathing heavily when I felt his lips on my thigh making his way up to my core. I felt him lick me at first as he moved slowly at first and then moved faster. He inserts another finger into me and moves his tongue over my sensitive bud sending me over the edge and I cum hard. 

"Oh god Finn." I moan loudly as he kisses his way back up my body and back to my mouth. He kisses me passionately and I move my hand to remove his belt. He stands up and removes his pants and hovers over me as he kisses me. I move my hand toward his boxers and start to stroke him and he groans. 

"Ror." He says huskily as he kisses my neck. 

"Mmm." I moan in pleasure as I continue to stroke him and pull his boxers down and he kicks them off and hovers over me. I pull him down for a kiss and Finn slowly enters me. 

"Oh god Finn." I moan loudly in pleasure, I haven't felt like this in forever. I scratch his back lightly and I start to suck on his neck and he groans. We move in perfect unison, he thrust harder and faster and I scream in ecstasy. 

"Finn." I moan out and he rolls us over. 

"Baby I want you on top." He says huskily breathing hard. I straddle him and slowly move up and down on him. I place my hands on his chest and he puts his hands on my waist and helps me move faster. I moan and throw my head back as I cum. Finn sits up and slowly stands up with my legs wrapped around his waist. He moves us toward the wall and he continued his actions. He thrusts harder and faster and I bite down lightly on his shoulder as we both cum together. He moved us over to the bed and laid me down gently and climbed in bed next to me. He pulled me close and I laid my head on his chest. 

"Any regrets love?" He asks nervously and I look up at him and smile. 

"None, do you regret it?" I ask and now it was my turn to be nervous. 

"Not at all." He says smiling and leaning down for a kiss. That night we barely slept as we made love most of the night. We didn't fall asleep until the sky started to brighten.