Feeling again

"Finn?" I ask again and finally he comes out of his trance.

"Sorry love, what did you say?" He says coming back to me.

"I asked what do you think?"I repeat nervously.

"You look unbelievably breath taking, it's the perfect dress." Finn says. It seemed like he was having a hard time breathing. I giggle at his reaction and make my way back to the dressing room. It was a silk cerulean blue form fitting dress with a slit going all the way to the middle of my thigh and it was backless. It stopped right above my ass. After I change I make my way back to Finn.

"Let's get some matching shoes love and then we'll get me a tux that will match your dress." Finn says pulling me close. We make our way to the shoe department and find a matching pair of five inch Manolo Blahnik heels. I went to the register to pay but Finn stopped me.

"I want to get this for you, for this event I want you to feel like a princess. Even though you are already my queen. This night is to honour a great man." He says seriously. I had a few tears in my eyes.

"Thank you, your so sweet." I say my voice thick with tears. He pays for my stuff and we head out to get him a suit. Every so often he would open the dress bag and put a tie next to it so he could match it perfectly. Fifteen minutes later he found a tie vest and a handkerchief that matched my dress perfectly. He also got a black suit to go with it. He tried it on and he looked absolutely handsome. We returned to the car and dropped off our items. We went back shopping and were done within an hour.

"I've never seen a woman shop that amazingly fast." He says in awe.

"If my mom was with me she'd be dragging me around for hours." I say and we both laugh.

"How about some lunch love?" He asks.

"Sounds perfect." I say and we head to a nearby restaurant. We were seated immediately and ordered our food and drinks.

"How about after this we go to the store and get junk food love?" Finn asks.

"You really are the perfect man aren't you?" I ask in awe.

"No I'm just being me and you are perfect in my eyes." He says smiling at me.

"You really are amazing."I say in awe happily. After lunch we head to the store and bought like two hundred dollars worth of snacks and junk. We headed back to my house and unloaded the groceries.

"For dinner how about some Chinese?" I ask him.

"Sounds perfect." He says winking at me, we put away half of the snacks and left the other half out for tonight.

"Let's move these to the media room" Finn says.

"Yeah it'll be easier, we won't have to carry it in later." I say logically. We moved everything into the media room and on our way back out Finn stopped.

"Is this Tristan?" Finn asks curious.

"Yeah that's him." I say smiling fondly at the picture.

"You look happy." He says in awe.

"I was, when I lost him I was so lost. I thought I would never find happiness again. That was until I met you." I say honestly smiling at him. He pulls me close and puts his hand on my cheek

"I feel the same way. When I first met you, you weren't as I expected you were beyond my expectations. From that moment I was in total awe of you. I had to get to know you better, at the event when I saw that mark on your face it broke my heart. When you were in the hospital and you were there and then flat-lined it nearly killed me." He says sincerely and his eyes were glossy with unshed tears.

"Wow that's one hell of a rant in the Gilmore book." I say laughing.

"I know how you felt, you intrigued me also. When I went to dinner with Logan I told him that I haven't felt anything for a man until recently. He asked me who and I told him it's you." I say smiling at him. He strokes my cheek and puts one hand behind my head and leans down and kisses me passionately. I lick his lip asking for entrance and he grants it. We deepen the kiss and I wrap my arms around his neck and push my body against his. I moan into his mouth and he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. We soon pull apart and are breathless. We lean our foreheads against each other and smile.

"Damn love you certainly can kiss." He says breathlessly.

"I haven't felt like this in years, I can't wait to see what the future holds for us." I say and he walks us to the kitchen and sits me on the counter.

"Neither can I." He says happily.

"This is off to a great start." I say happily.

"Yeah it is, we both make each other happy. I just want to make you happy, I hope you know that?" He says to me and I can tell he was telling the truth.

"I do and I want to make you happy also. Finn your the first man I have been like this with since Tris passed. I haven't been intimate with anyone for years, Tristan was the last man I was with." I say.

"Listen love, the last time I was intimate with a woman was over two years ago. I want us to take our time and if we both decide to take that step than we will. I just want to be with you anyway I can." He says smiling at me. I lean in and kiss him fiercely and I wrap my arms under his arms and place them on his back. He wraps his arms around my waist and he tilts his head to deepen the kiss. I move my hands to his chest and rub him, we both moan and we soon get interrupted by the doorbell. We both groan at the interruption and pull apart. I hop off the counter and I head for the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yell angrily. Was it Emily that came to make amends? Who can make Rory so angry?