House hunting

Two weeks later I was sitting at my desk working on a case. I was having lunch today with Logan as I haven't seen him in awhile. Tonight Finn and I are having dinner with all our families. I started packing up my things and headed out for lunch. I walked to the restaurant and was escorted to the table immediately. I was the first to arrive so I ordered a drink for Logan and I. When our drinks arrived so did Logan and I stood up and gave him a hug plus a kiss on the cheek.

"How are you?" Logan asked with a smirk.

"I'm great." I say smirking back.

"How are you and Finn?" He queried amused.

"Did Finn tell you anything?" I ask with a cocked eyebrow.

"No I've been busy. Haven't talked much to him or you." He says with a smile.

"Well I'm moving." I say evasively.

"What? I thought you and Finn were doing great?" Logan asked bewildered and I laugh at his shocked expression.

"Logan, Finn and I are buying a new place together in Hartford." I say smiling.

"You are?" He asks with a big huge smile.

"Yes Logan we are. I'm blissfully happy, I have the love of a wonderful man. He met the guys and they approved." I say with a smirk.

"I missed a lot, your in love?" He questions amused. All I could do was nod and smile.

"Is that a new necklace?" He asks curiously. I told him about Finn giving it to me and the things he said giving it to me as Logan smiles the whole time I talked.

"I'm happy for you both, you deserve happiness." Logan says sincerely.

"Are you going to go the event in two weeks?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah I am, I can't wait. I'm so happy for you." Logan says.

"Now I really have a long name." I say laughing.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"My full name is Lorelei "Rory" Leigh Gilmore Hayden DuGrey the third." I say with a smirk.

"I bet they were extremely happy that you took their last name." Logan says.

"Yes they are. I told them if I get married or have kids they will be apart of their lives, our lives." I say grinning widely. We talk about everything that has been happening. I told him that I missed him and he promised to make more time for me. After we finished lunch I headed home to start packing more. Finn and I were going to go house hunting before dinner tonight.

"Honey I'm home." I say as I walk through the door and he pulls me close and kisses me.

"Hello love. Let's go." Finn says pulling me out the door and I laugh at how excited he is. We spent the next three hours looking for a house. We found the perfect one. It was a six bedroom, a media room, five and a half bathrooms, a huge office that could fit two desk, a pool, a hot tub, and several other positive qualities. We put in an offer and headed home to get ready for dinner. It was now five o'clock. We took a shower together and got ready. We headed to the Hayden estate. We make it to the door and ring the door bell. My grandpa opens the door and we walked into the parlor.

"Hi everyone." I say smiling.

"How was your day dear?" Grandpa Strobe asks.

"It was really busy. Finn and I looked at houses and put an offer in." I say smiling as Finn wrapped his arm around me.

"Your moving in together?" Nathalie asks amused.

"Yeah we love each other." He says smiling.

"Well I'm glad for both of you." Uncle Mitch says.

"Robert hasn't been bothering you has he?" Grandpa Richard asked seriously and I looked at Finn wide eyed. He sighs and holds my hand tightly.

"A few weeks ago he came by Rory's place. He was saying he was there for a date and he grabbed her roughly. He was hurting her so I slammed him against the wall and told him to stay away from her." Finn says angrily at what happened.

"What?" Finnegan yelled angrily.

"How dare he?" Marcus yells with fury.

"I can't believe this." Mitchum bellows. After we talk about what happened we then move onto a different topic.

"Now princess we wanted to talk to you about the event in two weeks." Grandpa Strobe says. 

"What about it?" I ask curiously.

"We're also going to announce you as the Hayden heiress." Dad says smiling.

"Also the Gilmore heiress." Mom says smiling.

"I'm going to be a triple heiress." I say shocked beyond belief.

"Love?" I hear Finn say rubbing my back softly.

"Huh. What?" I say coming out of a daze.

"Come back to us baby." He whispers to me. I shake my head and come out of my trance.

"Sorry that was just a huge shock for me." With a small laugh and everyone laughs with me. Dinner went by great. We talked about the house we put a offer on. The necklace that Finn gave me and the event we went to. We all had a great time that night and I'm so glad that grandma Emily didn't come to dinner. I knew she would cause trouble. Grandpa Richard told her if she harassed  me anymore he'll divorce her. Apparently it's working so far. Only the future will tell. Will Emily give up? Will Robert stop? What if they both decide they weren't going to stop? What will happen if Rory gets hurt? Only time will tell.