Happiness all around

Rory's POV

Tonight was the night everyone was coming over for dinner and we couldn't wait to tell them our news. I was cooking dinner when Finn entered the kitchen.

"It smells delicious love." He says as he wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. I turn in his arms and kiss him passionately.

"Thank you baby." I say honestly.

"For what Love?" He asked perplexed.

"For loving me, giving us babies, bringing meaning back to my life and for giving me a happily ever after." I say stroking his cheek.

"Ditto baby. You gave me all that." He says genuinely and leans down and kisses me passionately.

Soon we're interrupted my a door bell. "I'll get it." I say.

I make my way to the door and am shocked who's there. "You are not invited leave now." I say seething in anger.

"No I'm family and he's the one you belong with." She says venomously.

"Your not my family anymore. There is no way in hell I'll be with him. I'm blissfully happy with Finn." I say passionately

"I'm family nothing you can do about it. You two will be together." She sneers at me.

"Nope I'm getting married. See. To a man I love." I say with a smile.

I get hit in the face and then a punch and I fall to the ground. "Finn." I scream in tears.

He rushes to me and sees me on the ground and looks at the occupants at the door. "Robert Emily I suggest you leave before I call the cops." He yells angrily and pushes them out the door.

"Love what did they do?" Finn asked with pain lacing his voice when he saw my face.

"Emily slapped me and Robert punched me." I say with tears.

"Come on. Let's clean you up love." Finn says softly.

Finn's POV

I pick Rory up bridal style and carry her to the kitchen. I set her on the counter and I get a hand towel so I can wash her face.

Before I can do it the door bell rings. "I'll be back love." I say and rush to the door. I open it and see our friends and family.

"Come in." I say and rush back to the kitchen to Rory.

As I'm rushing away from them I hear "Finn what's going on?" My mom asked worriedly.

I rush back to my fiancé. Everyone follows me. "Love it's starting to swell." I say with sorrow.

"What's starting to swell?" Lorelei asked confused.

I start to wipe Rory's face as everyone surrounds us. "Oh god." Natalie says tearing up.

"Who did this?" Shane asked angrily his hands balling into fist.

"A smack from Emily and a punch from Robert." I say.

"What?" Richard booms seething with anger.

"Why?" Strobe asked.

"How dare they." Janlan says angrily.

"Easy I told Emily she's not family. She said I was going to marry Robert. I told her no I'm not and I said I'm marrying Finn. They didn't like it. So I got this." She says tearing up.

"They will pay." Finnegan says seething with anger.

"Can we forget this for now? I don't want tonight to be remembered for this." She says sighing.

"Of course Angel." Austin says.

I help her off the counter and we go to the media room for drinks and the showing.

"Now as we have our drinks we'd like to show you a little video." I say winking at Rory.

Rory and I hand everyone drinks and we take a seat. We added some stuff to the video and it turned out great. Rory presses play on the screen and it goes black. On the screen comes up we have some very big news. Then the video of the baby shows up.

We hear several gasps. I look over and see Lorelei about to say something. "No comments from the audience until the video is over." I say with a laugh.

Rory's POV

The next thing you can hear is the babies heartbeats. You can see tears welling in everyone's eyes. The screen does black again and it says BABY X4 Gilmore Hayden Dugrey Morgan Due Date April  29th.

I turn the tv off and turn on the lights. "Now you may speak." Finn says laughing and I giggle.

"You making me a grandma." Nathalie exclaims jumping up pulling me into a hug.

"We're going to be uncles." Austin says choked up.

"Wow." My mom says.

"How far along?" Grandma Francine asked with tears.

"We're three months."
We say happily.

Everyone congratulated us and gave us hugs. They were all ecstatic for the new member to arrive. We sat around the dinner table and chatted.

"I'm so excited I can't wait for the new babies." Amelia exclaims happily.

"A few new family members." Marcus says dreamily.

"When's your next appointment?" Finnegan asked.

"Not until next month." I say with a smile.

"We might be able to find out the sex of the babies next appointment." Finn says with a wide grin.

"We should do a gender reveal party when you find out." Mom says giddy with joy.

"I have a appointment a week before the wedding." I say.

"Why don't we do the party when we come back from our honeymoon?" Finn says and everyone nods in agreement.

"I can still hear the heart beats in my head." Grandpa Strobe says lost in thought.

"Can I say something without you getting upset? It's about Emily and Robert." Finnegan asked cautiously.

"Yeah sure. What is it?" I asked nervously.

"I can't believe they hit you while your pregnant. I'm very angry that it happened. I'm sorry it happened to you." Finnegan says with sorrow.

"It's not your fault. They have a screw loose." I say.

Before anyone can say anything my phone goes off. I go into the kitchen to take the call.

"Hello.".......

"Mark what's going on?"..........

"Oh my god." I exclaim. What did FBI agent Mark Matthews say to Rory.