Stalked

Rory's POV

I head back to the dining room and go straight to Austin. I lean down to his ear "Kitchen now." I say and I go to Finn and say the same.

"Excuse us something came up with a case." I say and head towards the kitchen.

"What's going on?" Austin asked concerned.

"Derek Forest AKA Dean Forester has been keeping tabs on me for years. Apparently he's stalking me." I say.

"What?" They yell and everyone comes running into the kitchen.

"What's going on?" Shane asked concerned.

"Ok let's go back to the table and I'll explain what's going on." I say.

We all head back to table and sit down. "Someone from my past who is connected to Finn and Finnegan." I start but was cut off.

"How?" Amelia asked confused. "The woman who claims that Finn and Finnegan sexually harassed her. It was a lie and her real name is Lindsay Lister." I say.

"What does that have to do with someone from your past?" Mom asked.

"Guys you remember Dean?" Austin asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Nathalie asked concerned.

"A man named Derek Forest worked for Finnegan and Finn. I gave them information and he fired him. My new case his name came up and during his current employers." I say.

"He had a recommendation that I did not write on his behalf." Finnegan says.

"We gave Austin and love his employee file." Finn adds.

"Derek Forest is Dean Forester." I say.

"What? No way." Logan says shocked.

"That's not all. FBI agent Mark Matthews just called me and informed me of something." I say squeezing Finn's hand tighter.

"What did they find?" Uncle Mitch asked.

"They did a search warrant at his residence. He he He." I start but stop because I start crying uncontrollably.

"What did he do?" Dad asked concerned.

"He Told Love That he's been stalking her for quite some time." Finn says rubbing my back.

"How long?" Grandpa Richard asked.

"I don't know yet exactly how long but tomorrow he'll show me what they found." I said.

"We'll go with you." Marcus says adamantly and all the men nod.

After the dinner was done I went into the kitchen and got the desert prepared. As I was doing this Finn wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby you ok?" He asked concerned.

"No. This guy made my life hell when I was younger. When I went to Stars Hollow that's how I became friends with Lane. Mom has a inn there. Austin Tristan and I would work there to help mom out. He was always trying to start fights with Tristan and Austin. One time they couldn't come and it was just me. Marcus was picking me up. Dean cornered me and wouldn't let me go. Marcus saw and got him away from me. He brought me back to his house. When Tristan and Austin came home they asked what happened. We told them and they were upset. They wanted to go after him. I don't know what would have happened if Marcus hadn't showed up. After we graduated high school we never ran into him again. Thank god." I say this tears ran down my cheeks. He pulls me close

"I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you." He says and I can feel the tears on my shoulder. I rub his back to calm him.

"I'm not going anywhere baby." I say softly.

Finnegan's POV

We're in the dining room while Rory and Finn are in the kitchen.

"I need to know what did this guy to her?" I ask seriously.

"When we went to Chilton he would show up at the school. One time there was a dance he was invited by another classmate. He tried to fight Tristan." Austin says.

"Whenever she came to the inn with the guys he was always lurking around." Lorelei says.

"That day I picked her up. He was trying to force himself on her." Marcus says angrily.

"When we would shop he would follow us. It was really creepy." Nathalie says.

"We need to do something about Robert and Emily." Amelia says firmly.

"Now that she's pregnant and soon will be married they won't be very happy about it." Janlan says.

"I know. We already have a restraining order on Emily. Rory finally got a restraining order on Robert." Logan says.

"What do you mean finally?" Strobe asked seriously.

"Before Finn and Rory started dating she tried but for some reason it was denied." Logan says in annoyance.

"I wonder why?" Chris asked curiously.

"How did they know where they lived?" Marcus asked.

"That's a good question and we will find out one way or another." I say with determination.

Soon Rory and Finn came back in the room. They had served us creme brûlée and it was amazing. We told Rory we would meet her at the office in the morning to meet with the agent. We didn't want her to do this alone. How long has he been watching her?