A letter or three of love

Rory's POV

After lunch we all head out to shop and sightsee. Shane and the guys pulls me aside and asked to talk to me privately.

"What's up guys?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We have something to give you." Shane says.

"Ok what is it?" I asked curious.

"Before we give it to you we need to explain." Ben says and I nod.

"Tristan wrote some letters. Just in case anything happened to him. He wrote you three of them." Austin says.

"One you will get now since you got engaged." Nate says.

"The second one will be the day of your wedding." Shane continues.

"The third will be the arrival of your first baby." Ben says.

"You got the letter when he passed but he wanted to go a step further. He wanted you to find happiness again. He said if anything happened to him to make sure this guy was worthy of you." Austin says smiling.

"We told him we would always be around that your both family. We want you to know that we really like him. He reminds us of Tristan." Nate says with a smirk.

"Did I tell you what he did to our office?" I say with a dreamy look. They all shake their heads no.

I tell them what he did and they smiled and said they were glad that I found someone like him.

"Here Angel." Austin hands me a letter. I look down and smile.

On the envelope it says 'My love My Mary' I put it in my purse and we joined the others.

When I was by Finn he looked at me with concern "Are you alright love?" He asked and I could hear the concern in his voice.

"I'm fine. The guys gave me a letter from Tristan and they said he has two more for me." I say with a smile.

"Wow. Really?" He asked me smiling.

I tell him what the guys said and he smiled and said 'Love I would have done the same thing. I'm glad that he wrote you something. Even in death he is still showing his love for you'.

We shopped and walked around for hours. We all had dinner in the suite.

As we were sitting I brought the subject up "Guys Finn and I want to ask you something." I say nervously.

"What is it baby girl?" Nate asked.

"Shane, Ben, Austin, and Nate we want you in our wedding." I say with a smile.

"Two will be on Rory's side and two will be on my side." Finn says with a grin.

"Rory's side." Nate and Austin exclaimed.

"Well I guess that's settled who's on who's side." Shane says laughing.

"I guess it is." I say with a laugh.

"We're honored that you guys want us in the wedding." Nate says smiling.

"You guys are family to us. It was a no brainer." Finn says softly.

"Who else is in the wedding?" Steph asked.

"Well..." I start. "Well what?" Colin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Steph we have gotten close and I was wondering if you would be one of my bridesmaids?" I asked hopeful.

"Oh girly I'd love to." Steph says jumping up and hugging me.

"No problem Steph. It'll be Lane also." I say with a smile.

"What about you?" Colin asked Finn.

"You and Logan." Finn says with a smirk.

"We're going to get married at the original Dugrey estate my dad and Marcus will be walking me down the aisle." I say as I shed a few tears.

"That's sweet that you asked Tristan's Dad." Austin says with a smile.

"I grew up with Tristan. We always had two sets of parents. Tristan may be gone but they will always and forever be my family." I say emotionally.

"When's the wedding?" Shane asked.

"November 18th mate. In a few months." Finn says grinning widely.

"I'm glad she found you. Honestly we all thought that she would never find love again. She has got that sparkle again." Nate says smiling.

"Honestly after losing Tristan I was so lost. I never thought I would be happy again. If it wasn't for Logan here we wouldn't have been together." I say with a small laugh.

We finished talking about the wedding location, food, when to go shopping, and everything else.

The group was shocked that I could shoot a gun. The guys offered to take them also when I go with them.

The following week we found my dress the bridesmaid dresses and all the suites for the men.

I asked Marcus to walk me down the aisle and he was ecstatic along with Nathalie who I asked to be the mother of the bride. I may not have Tristan anymore but I have found love and I couldn't be happier.  With the Dugrey's they will always be family.

Will Robert show his face again? What will Emily do when she's not allowed to come to the wedding? Have they given up? Or just starting to plot?