We approve

Rory's POV

Tonight is the event for Wounded Warriors Foundation. I was putting the final touches on. Finn and I have been inseparable for the last month and it reminds me of how Tristan and I were. I have all the paperwork ready for me to change my name. By next month my new name will be added to everything. I look on my dresser and pick up the picture of Tristan and I. He always looked good in uniform. I will always love him and he will always have a piece of my heart. I am starting to fall for Finn and it feels good, it feels right. There's a knock on my door and I put the picture down.

"Come in." I say and Finn walks in and smiles at me.

"You look ravishing love." He says and kisses me softly.

"You look handsome yourself." I say with a small smile.

"I have something for you love." He says and grabs my hand and leads me to the edge of the bed. We sit next to each other and he pulls something out of his jacket pocket. He hands it to me and when I open it my breath catches. It was a beautiful white gold locket, on the front was a rose engraved into it also with two hearts that had a small diamond in each heart. I pull it out and I could see that the back was engraved 'Forever Love.' reading the engraving.

"Open it love." Finn says softly. I could tell that he was nervous and I wonder why. I open it and gasp inside was the same picture I was just looking at also it had a picture of Finn and I at an event.

"Where did you get this picture?" I asked my voice cracking.

"I asked Marcus and Nathalie for one." He says softly.

"Why did you have it engraved with forever love?" I asked curious with unshed tears.

"Tristan was your first forever love that's why I added that picture." He says softly.

"The second picture." I say looking at him.

"I love you and I feel that our love will be forever as well." He says with so much emotion. My eyes went wide. 

"You love me?" I say with tears.

"Yes I love you with all of my heart." He says affectionately stroking my cheek.

"Oh Finn I love you too." I say with tears. He leans in and fiercely kisses me with so much passion and I return the passion. We pull apart when air is needed.

"Love let's move in together, we spend all of our time together anyways." He says with a smile.

"Yes." I say softly as he wipes my tears away and kisses me gently. He grabs the necklace from my hands and puts it on me. I look at him and smile as my hand fingered the locket.

"We should go we don't want to be late." He says and I nod. I grab my things and grabbed his hand and headed out to the town car. When we arrived the paparazzi were taking pictures.

"Miss Hayden this way."

"Mr.Morgan this way." We posed for photos for a few minutes and walked in. We went to the bar first and got a drink. Before we could make the rounds a group walked up to us.

"Mom, Dad, Grandpa hi." I say happily and give them hugs. Finn gave Nathalie a hug and kiss on the cheek and shook the men's hands.

"My that's a beautiful necklace." Nathalie says with a knowing smile.

"Yes Finn gave it to me." I say with a grin.

"Can I see the pictures?" Grandpa Janlan asked and I nodded. I opened it up so they could see and I showed them the engraving and what Finn and I confessed.

"So your in love?" Marcus said with a smirk that reminded me of Tristan's.

"Yes Dad, Mom, Grandpa we are." I say wrapping my arm around Finn's waist.

"We're so happy for you." Nathalie says her eyes filling with tears. We talk for a little while and mingle around with other guest. A hour in I run into the guys and I hug them and introduce them to Finn.

"Guys this is Finn. Finn this is Nate, Shane and Ben. You already know Austin." I say.

"Nice to meet you mates." Finn says shaking their hands. I excuse myself to use the ladies room.

Finn's POV

I watch Rory walk away when someone asked me something.

"How do you really feel about her doing this for Tristan?" Nate asks seriously.

"I have no problem with it at all. She loved him and always will, I accept that and I support her. I love her and I know he meant everything to her." I say honestly.

"You love her?" Ben asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes I do. It's hard not to fall for that woman, I know she told you what happened at that event. When I saw her with that mark on her face it broke my heart. Then when she passed out in my arms it killed me. I don't know if she told you but he showed up at her place saying he was there for their date. He grabbed her roughly and I slammed him against the wall and told him never to touch her again and stay the hell away from her." I say as my eyes gloss over.

"Well I approve." Shane says patting me on the back and the others nodded.

"Take care of her." Austin said.

"Always." I say smiling. Rory joined us a few moments later, we talk for a little while longer and we go and make our donations in honour of Tristan. We mingled a little while longer and then headed home.

Rory's POV

We walked in and Finn made a pot of coffee as I sit at the counter and smirk at him.

"What?" He asks amused.

"The guys grilled you didn't they?" I ask amused with a smirk on her beautiful face.

"Yes but I wouldn't expect anything less." He said laughing.

"So tell me what did they say?" I ask smirking at him in amusement.

"They approve of me." He says with his own smirk.

"I knew they would." I say smiling.

"Is that so?" He asked amused and I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck.

"They know how happy I am with you. They know everything that's happened also they know me very well I'm like a sister to them as they are brothers to Tristan and I." I say smiling.

"Love where do you want to live? Here, my place or a new place here in Hartford?" He asked gently.

"Let's find a new place together, make it our own and start our new life together." I say smiling with a sparkle in my eye. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. That night we made love several times. Looking forward to the future that lays ahead of us.

Laws of attractionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara