I've got the proof

Rory's POV

They brushed right passed me and entered my house.

"Excuse me, I did not invite you in." I say sharply.

"I'm family, I'm always invited." She snaps glaring at me.

"I don't want him in my house." I say sharply glaring back at her.

"You two need to talk, I'll let you be." She says firmly. I watch my grandma head to the front door and leaves us as she walks right out the front door.

"I want you out of my house now." I snap at him in anger.

"No we need to talk." He says smirking back at me that sends chills down my spine.

"I don't think so, Now out." I say and I turn to head to the front door.

"I told you this wasn't over. Emily promised me you." He sneers at me.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask in confusion.

"She said we belong together and that you will be my wife and you will have no say in it." He says trying to kiss me. I snap and punch him in the face knocking him down. That moment there's a knock on the door. I scream

"Come in." I hear the door open and see Finn. He looks at me and knows somethings wrong. When he gets to me he looks at where I'm looking at and sees Robert on the floor.

"What happened?" He asks concerned.

"Apparently my grandmother Emily said that I belong to him and promised him I would be his wife and I had no choice in the matter. I snapped at that point and punched him when he forced himself on me." I say ranting. Finn picks up Robert by the collar and throws him out.

"I've had it." I snap angrily and I grab my phone and call my grandpa.

"Rory darling, how are you?" He asks.

"I've been better." I say. I tell him everything that happened and we would meet at the Hayden's in a hour and he would set everything up.

"I'm going to get dressed and that food is coming with us. We have someplace to be." I say.

"Where is that love?" He asks curiously.

"The Hayden's." I say and he nods. I hurry and dress and make my way back to Finn. He escorts me to his car and we head straight to the Hayden's. Once we get there we head straight to the kitchen with my Hayden grandparents following us.

"Your a god Finn." I say as I start to eat.

"Anything for you."He says smiling at me.

"Finn, I'm sorry about all the drama that's happening." I say sadly.

"Rory none of this is your fault." Grandpa Strobe said gently. I see Finn looking at my wrist and I try and move it away but he grabs it gently.

"Love does that hurt?" He asks softly. I nod.

"I'll get some ice." He says and gets up. Before he returns we can hear the others coming.

"I can't believe her." Logan says furiously. Right as Logan finishes his statement Finn came back in.

"Rory is that lunch?" Eli asks.

"Yeah, I was working til two AM." I say as I continue to eat as Finn grabs my hand gently and holds the ice to my wrist.

"Darling you can't work on a case that long." Grandma Francine says concerned for my health.

"It wasn't a case it was something personal." I say looking down.

"What is it?" Uncle Mitch asks concerned. I look at Logan and I don't know what to say.

"I think everyone needs to sit for what I'm about to say." Logan says. Everyone nods and sits around the table.

"Rory and I had dinner last night. She has suspicions that someone we know who's family might be drugging her." Logan started but was interrupted.

"Who?" Dad asks curiously. I look up and tears are falling down my cheek.

"Grandma Emily." I say sadly.

"Why do you think that?" Mom asks.

"Sometimes after I leave her house I feel off and I get sick shortly after. I thought it was just me but it became a pattern." I say tearing up.

"What did you find?" Grandpa Strobe asks me point blank.

"I watched the video of the event. It showed hhhheeerrr." I started to say stuttering but I broke down.

"Love what is it?" Finn asked pulling me close to him. Holding me tight whispering in my ear.

"The salmon puffs I ate, they were sent to me." I say my voice cracking.

"What do you mean sent to you?" Mom asks shocked.

"I watched grandma Emily messing with a tray then she pointed the waiter to me. Then he went straight to me. After that he went back to the kitchen and threw the rest of the contents in the trash." I say sobbing.

"How dare she?" Dad yells angrily.

"That's not all." I say.

"What is it?" Logan asks concerned.

"Robert drugged me and Mom." I say.

"What?" They all yell.

"I have it on a flash drive if you want to see it." I say and grab my purse and hand it to them. Everyone left to grandpa Strobe's office except for Finn.

"Finn you don't need this drama. Let's cancel dinner ok." I say looking down.

"No I don't want that." He says and my head snaps towards him staring at him wide eyed.

"What do you mean?" I ask hesitating.

"I want to be with you, I want you to be my girlfriend. There's something special about you. I can't seem to stay away from you." He says smiling from ear to ear.

"You want to date me?" I ask awe struck.

"Yes, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks nervously.

"Yes I would love to." I say smiling widely. He leans down and kisses me passionately.

"I'll always be here for you Rory, just know that I'm not going anywhere." He says sweetly holding me tight. Before I can say anything I hear the doorbell ring and I immediately tense up. I look up at Finn with fear in my eyes.