Tonight's the night

Finn's POV

Tonight was the night I was going to propose to Rory. We've been dating for over six months now and I couldn't wait.

Rory thought I was at work all day but I really wasn't. My family has a huge back yard on their property that over looks a lake and everyone was helping me set everything up.

Under the gazebo we had a table and chairs set up. We would eat dinner out here and I would have music that would be playing. I had flowers everywhere and lights and lanterns hung up all around. I make it back home by four.

"Honey I'm home." I said as I came through the door.

She came out of the office towards me. "Hey baby. How was your day?" She asked giving me a gentle kiss.

"It was a busy day." I say smiling at her.

"Well I'm going to head for the shower. Want to join?" She asked me with a wink and starts to walk upstairs. I am hot on her trail taking two steps at a time.

As soon as we enter the bedroom I spin her around and kiss her passionately. I unbutton her shirt as she does mine and we let them fall to the ground. Her hands are moving down my chest to my pants. She takes my belt off and unzips and unbuttons my pants and starts to stroke me and I groan. I unzip her skirt and let it fall to the ground. I lift her up and carry her to the bed laying her down and I unhook her bra and remove her panties. I hover over her and she smiles up at me. I kiss her neck as my hands massage her breast.

She moans at the feeling "Oh Finn." She moans out and I grin.

I move my mouth back to hers and kissed her fiercely. I rubbed against her and she moaned. She arched her body into me and I thrusted into her. I groaned out at the feeling of being inside of her. I slowly moved in and out of her. She lightly scratched my back as she nipped at my chest. It was turning me on even more. I moved faster and at an angle and I could feel her walls vibrate.

She moaned screaming my name as she came "Finny".

I put her legs on my shoulders and continued going until I feel her orgasm again. I pulled us up to a sitting position and I wrapped her legs around my waist and we worked together going up and down. I worshipped her breast god I love her and I can't wait til she becomes my wife. I thrusted harder and faster and I felt her vibrate again and her orgasm brought me to the brink and I filled her with my seed. I laid us down and we curled together until our breathing returned to normal.

"What was that for Finny?" She asked adoringly as she used her finger to draw on my chest.

"I just love you so much and I am so glad to have you in my life." I say sincerely.

"Oh Finny. I love you to. I never thought it was possible to love again but then you came into my life." She says softly and I can see unshed tears in her eyes.

I pull her close and kissed her softly. I pick her up off the bed and carried her to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and we went for another round. By the time we got out it was six.

Rory's POV

Finn said he's taking me for a romantic dinner tonight and I couldn't wait. I love Finn and I could honestly see a future with him. I was sitting at the vanity thinking of all that Finn has done.

In the office that we share he made a place for Tristan. Pictures of us his flag his medals everything. He said 'love he is apart of you and always will be. You will always love him and I respect that. We won't hide it. I'm happy that you had each other. He was a brave man and I'm sorry for his loss but we are both your forever love' I didn't know how I found such an amazing man. I looked behind me and saw Finn start to button up his shirt and smiled.

I finished getting ready and I was putting on my dress Finn came up behind me. "May I?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded as he zipped up my dress.

We left our house and made it to our destination quickly. "Finn why are we at your parents house?" I asked curious with a eyebrow raised.

"You'll see soon enough love." He said with a small laugh.

We made our way behind the house and down a pathway. I started to see all different types of flowers everywhere. I looked and saw lanterns and twinkle lights.

"It's so beautiful." I said in awe.

"Not as beautiful as you." He says leaning down and kissing me softly.

As we moved closer I could see a gazebo in the distance and heard the sound of faint music.

We walked closer and I could see a romantic candlelit dinner and I had tears in my eyes.

"Your so romantic." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Everything and anything for you." He says huskily.

He leaned down and kissed me and I deepened the kiss. When we pulled apart for air we had our foreheads resting against each other. When our breathing was normal.

"Dance with me love?" He asked holding his hand out to me. I took his hand and we danced wrapped around each other.

"Love I never thought I would ever be head over heels in love with a woman. I never thought I would find the one. Then you walked into my life and since then all I could do was think about was you. Your an amazing woman and I can't live without you. You make the world a better place. You have brightened up my life and I never want to be apart." He says and moves away from me. I watch him closely as he gets down on one knee. I tear up and smile.

"Will you marry me?" He said nervously.