This Is So Wrong

Rory's POV

I woke the next morning and showered quickly. I made my way to my closet and grabbed my outfit I was going to wear for the day.

After I get dressed I make my way to the kitchen to start breakfast. I decided instead of coffee in the morning I would make strawberry banana smoothies. I made Finn and I breakfast and as soon as I was done he walked into the kitchen. I placed the plates on the counter.

"Morning love." He says kissing me softly.

"Morning." I say and we both sit and eat breakfast.

"How are you feeling love?" He asked concerned.

"I'm worried. I wonder how long he's been watching me for." I say sadly.

"I know love but we'll all be there for you." He says softly and I nod.

We finish breakfast and head to my office. We all wait in the conference room when Mark Matthews walks in.

"Morning here Ror." He says handing me the large file.

"It's big." I say shocked.

"This isn't all of them. There was tons more." He says and all I could do was nod.

As I go through them I place the ones I've seen on the table so the others can see. I get to a point where I break down crying.

"Baby are you alright?" Finn asked concerned.

"No I'm not." I say through the sobs.

"What is it?" Austin asked worried.

"He has pictures of me while I was burying my fiancé." I say with anger and sadness.

"What?" Marcus asked shocked.

"No." Nathalie says with tears.

I can't believe he would stoop this low. I place the pictures that killed most of us in this room. As I do the next picture I gasp in shock and stand up.

"He was watching me in my house?" I yell angrily.

"Baby calm down." Finn says rubbing my back.

"What are you talking about dear?" Grandpa Janlan asked worriedly.

I throw the pictures of me after Tristan's death on the table. They were taken in my house. The one place I'm supposed to have privacy.

"Oh my god." Grandpa Janlan exclaims.

"This was after he died." Austin says in utter shock.

"We were with you." Shane says looking at the pictures.

"Ror there's more you should see." Mark says and I sit back down and go through the others.

I stop when I see the next picture. I rush up and throw up in the waste basket. Finn rushes to my side and holds my hair for me. When I'm done I head to the ladies room and brush my teeth quickly.

"He wasn't only following me." I say when I come back into the room.

"What do you mean?" Finnegan asked curiously.

"I I I........ I can't even say it. Here." I slide the photos over to them.

"That's disgusting." Logan yells.

"What the hell?" Grandpa Richard yelled anger laced in his voice.

"This is not happening." Grandpa Strobe said.

"I bet you any thing that I was a damn pasty." I yell angrily.

Finn rushes to my side kneeling in front of me. "Love you need to calm down. This stress is not good for the baby or you." He says pulling me close and rubbing my back.

"What do you mean patsy?" Marcus asked.

"To hide her affair with Robert. She could get us together and they could do their ok I'm not even going to say it. I'm so disgusted." I say and shiver at the thought.

"Do you have him in custody?" Colin asked.

"Yes we do." Mark says.

"I want to talk to him. Ask him why." I say adamantly.

"Are you sure?" Finnegan asked concerned.

"I need to know. I have to know why." I say through tears.

Finn pulls me close and just holds me. "I'll arrange it. We are also charging him with stalking." Mark says.

"I can set a meeting for later today. Does four sound good?" He asked me.

"Yeah that'll be fine." I say wiping the tears away.

"Let's go to lunch baby." Finn says pulling me close as everyone follows us.

"I have a room booked already." Uncle Mitchum said.

We made our ways to the cars and I just remained silent lost in my thoughts. Finn squeezed my hand and I turned towards him and smiled. I moved close and snuggled up to him and he wrapped his arms around me. We arrived at the restaurant shortly. We sat down quickly ordered food and drinks.

"How are you angel?" Shane asked worry lacing his voice.

"I'll be ok. I'm in a good place now. I have a wonderful man that loves me and will soon be my husband. The love of family and a baby on the way." I say with love lacing my voice.

"We're always here Ror. Nothing can take us away." Austin assured me and I smile.

Today I will find out why he followed me and why he was so obsessed with me. What they don't know is that someone put him up to it. I wonder who could have done that.