Showdown

I grab Finn and we make it to the study before the front door opens. Everyone leaves except grandpa Strobe he said 'He'll be back'. A few minutes later both of my grandpa's walk through the door and grandpa Strobe locks it.

"What's going on?" Grandpa Richard asks concerned.

"There's something you need to see." Grandpa Strobe says and proceeds to show him the videos. I can see shock evident on his face.

"I can't believe her." He says still in shock, I tell them my plan and we all make our way to the living room. As soon as grandma Emily sees me with Finn she stands.

"Rory why are you with him, you belong with Robert." Grandma Emily snaps glaring menacingly at us.

"Grandma, Finn is my boyfriend. You had no right to tell Robert I'm going to be his wife and that I had no choice in the matter. You can't promise me to someone, I have a say in who I'm with. It's never going to happen with Robert. You are done messing with me." I sneer at her.

"I don't know what your talking about?" She says innocently.

"I have proof of what you and he did." I say snapping at her.

"We did nothing, I don't know what your talking about." She says brushing it off like it's nothing.

"So the tapes I have of you doing something to my food and Robert slipping something into mom's and my drink. If that's nothing I don't want to know what something means to you." I say sarcastically.

"Rory, I know what's best for you. Robert is what is best for you." She says to me.

"Emily I warned you not to mess with her anymore and you did." Grandpa Richard yells at her.

"You will stay away from her." Mom says with anger glaring at her.

"She's my granddaughter, I love her and I would never hurt her. I want what's best for her." Emily says sweetly.

"Then tell me why Rory has a hand impression on her wrist. When I walked into her place why was Robert on the ground? I saw you leave the building so you knew he was there." Finn said angrily.

"I didn't know he was going to hurt her." She lies through her teeth.

"I'm done with you, you are no longer my grandmother. You will not be in my life anymore. I have grandpa Richard, Grandpa Strobe, grandpa Janlan, Grandpa Eli and grandma Francine as my only grandparents." I say. She stands and grabs my wrist roughly.

"You don't mean that." She says panicking.

"I do mean that, your lucky Great Gran Trix isn't alive cause if she was she would knock you out." I hiss at her. She was shocked by what I said to her. The truth was if she was still alive Emily would be six feet under for hurting her great grand baby. I shake my head in disappointment and pull my arm free. Finn wraps his arm around me and escorts me out of the room and back into the study. Finn and I sit on the couch and he pulls me close.

"Are you ok love?" He asks concerned cupping my cheek. I look up at him and smile

"I'm finally free from her controlling behavior. I have a great family and now I have you." I say softly. He leans down and kisses me softly soon the kiss deepens. He licks my lower lip asking for entrance and I grant him access. Our tongues massage each other and soon we were breathless. We rest our foreheads against each others.

"Wow." I say still dazed by that kiss.

"I've never felt this way about a woman. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us." He says grinning widely and I wink at him. We're cuddling on the couch and soon there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say and everyone walks in and smiles at what they see.

"She's gone. You won't have to deal with her anymore I promise you that."Grandpa Richard assured me and I stand up and hug him.

"Thank you Grandpa." I say appreciatively for all that he has done for me.

"I'm glad you found a good man." Grandpa Janlan says coming  out of his hiding place.

"We were here the whole time we just hid." Marcus says.

"We saw you two at the event and wanted to make sure he was good enough for you." Nathalie says with a smile.

"What do you think?" I ask hesitantly.

"Tristan would be happy your living your life and going to love again." Grandpa Janlan says happily.

"We saw him stand up for you, we approve whole heartily."Marcus says as Nathalie and Grandpa Janlan nods in approval.

"Wait your a couple now?" Logan exclaims.

"Yes mate, I asked love to be my girlfriend earlier." He says smirking at Logan. We all laugh at Logan's expression.

"Well I'm glad you found someone again." Logan finally admitted pulling me in for a hug.

"So am I, I never thought that after Tristan passed I would be happy personally again." I say smiling happily. Finn pulls me closer and holds me tight.

"Well we wish we could stay longer but I have a date with the lovely Rory." He says to the others.

"Have fun sweetheart."Mom says giving me a hug and kiss. Everyone's hugging me and saying goodbye and we leave so Finn can drop me off. We make it back to my place in no time. He walks me to the door.

"I'll pick you up at seven." He says leaning down and kisses me softly. I go in and get ready for my date with Finn. I haven't been this excited for a date since Tristan passed. I can't wait to see what will happen between Finn and I. I can already tell that it's going to be amazing. I couldn't wait to see what happens next but only time will tell.