Full House

"Home sweet home!"

Haruki let out a great cheer as she outstretched her arms, lowering them only to pat Riku and Sora on their heads as they ran up to their mother and clung onto her legs.

"Good work, Shisui!" said Haruki as she stood in front of the large window in their new living room, smiling brightly at her husband's multiple shadow clones as they toiled away to move all the family's belongings into the new house.

Finding a home big enough to house the couple's potentially larger family had been a challenge for Haruki and Shisui, but after a few months of searching, they'd finally found a place within the compound that would be able to comfortably house them, Namiko, and their most-likely-to-total-seven children.

"No sweat," shrugged one of the Shisui clones, pushing some boxes against the wall as his partner set down the three boxes he'd been carrying and carefully lined them up against the other ones.

"So that's all the furniture moved in and done," called out another clone from the second floor, having moved up Namiko's belongings into her new room. "All that's left to do is unpacking."

"Let's get to it!" called out Namiko as she followed the last couple of Shisui clones through the front door, holding Masumi's hand as she led him in.

The Uchiha family's new residence was a two storey house consisting of six bedrooms, three bathrooms, a main living room, and a romper room on the second floor which could easily be transformed into another living area if required. The living room was separated from the kitchen and dining room by a sliding wall, meaning that the space could be manipulated as seen fit.

In general, the house in itself was roomy and spacious, giving Haruki enough space to breathe without worrying about encroaching on anyone else's space.

"Alright! I'll start unpacking the kids' stuff!"

"No."

All six Shisui clones cut off Haruki's sentence, making her leap in surprise at their unified, monotone answer.

"Sit down," urged one clone, patting the couch and beckoning for Haruki to come. "We can do it. Don't overexert yourself."

"Absolutely not! Okaa-san, tell them-"

"I'm with them on this one. Look at you! You look like you're about to burst!"

"I'm pregnant, not an invalid!"

"All the more reason for you to let us do this," said one of the Shisuis, shooting Haruki an apologetic look. "Okaa-san's got the kids, we've got the unpacking. Alright?"

"Fine," pouted Haruki glumly, crossing her arms. "How about I-"

"Haru-chan, with your due date being two weeks away, you honestly shouldn't be doing anything," piped up one Shisui, whom Haruki immediately recognised to be the original. "Just leave it to us. Okay?"

"Okay," sighed the Hyūga, placing a hand on her round belly in defeat. "But once he's out, it's back to normal! You hear?"

"Absolutely. But until then, please kindly take your ass to the room and lie down so you don't try to interfere," bowed Shisui, extravagantly flourishing his arm in the direction of his and Haruki's room. Thankfully for her, the master bedroom and one other double bedroom was on the first floor, meaning that she didn't have to struggle her way up the staircase.

"I love my babies, but I hate being pregnant," muttered Haruki as she waddled her way to the room, leaving the rest of her family to their own devices. As she did so, she pointed sternly at her belly and said, "You better come out faster than your brothers did!"

Although it was baby number four they were expecting, something told Haruki that he wasn't going to be their last one.