Mirae...but she's a he Chapter 33

Jimin and Jungkook had finally settled into their new home and one of their most favorite things to do every morning was to sit on the patio and have breakfast when the weather permitted.  They could enjoy looking at all the beautiful flowers that bloomed in their backyard.  Jungkook took back up his photography that he had not done in almost a year and he could use Jimin as his muse and the backyard as their backdrop.

In Jungkook's eyes and apparently the lens of his camera too, Jimin's beauty was only marginally matched by the beauty of the flowers.  In Jungkook's eyes Jimin was a masterpiece and he sometimes felt unworthy of having such a work of art as his boyfriend.  If you asked Jimin if he thought of himself as beautiful he would merely laugh softly, blush intensely and whisper "no."  If you asked Jimin what he thought of Jungkook then he would tell you it was Jungkook who was the beautiful one he was unworthy of.  You could see the love they had for each other in their eyes.  It was a special light that gleamed when each was in the other's presence.  Their souls were intertwined and had an unbreakable bond.  It wasn't just the bed that was cold when the other was not around but it was that stretching of the bond in their souls that caused a pain when the other was gone.  Fortunately, they didn't have to suffer those separations often. 

However, sometimes that bond would cause chaos with their petty jealousies at times.  Jungkook still wanted to find work but he was studying to take the NCLEX (the national test that nurses take to become licensed to work), so he was home alone a lot.  If he got bored with studying he would take a drive around to try and learn the area.  He was, also studying his English and was getting much better as long as no one spoke fast.  He would go to the grocery store and buy things for dinner for him and Jimin.  He found in his travels around the peninsula Asian markets that carried items from home for him to be able to cook the foods he and Jimin were familiar.  After one of these trips Jungkook returned home just as Jimin was being dropped off.

"So who's that?"  Jungkook asked as a Cadillac XLR dropped Jimin off.  The driver was a very handsome dark hard man.  He looked like he could have been in his late 30's-early 40's.

"Oh, that's Dr. Murphy."  Jimin said setting his briefcase in the office and changing his shoes to his house shoes.

"Oh.  Are you working with him?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin picked up on the slight irritated tone in Jungkook's voice.  Jimin just smirked and laughed quietly.  "His name is Jack Murphy.  He's an Oncologist.  He graduated from Stanford and is one of the Fellowship Advisors.  He's married with 4 kids, 1 in elementary school, 1 in middle school and two in high school.  His wife's name is Marcy and he's deeply madly in love with his middle school sweetheart.  Yes, he's handsome and no!  I'm not attracted to a straight married man with 4 children.  I'm attracted to a 25 year old, gorgeous as fuck, gay man, who is sometimes insecure but I wouldn't change a damn thing about him."  Jimin says as he walks up to Jungkook and plants a long, sweet, soft kiss on his lips.  "Now how was your day my love?" He says as he pulls back a bit but has Jungkook in an embrace around the waist and he's just looking at him.

"Well, okay then.  Uum, it was fine.  I got some studying in.  Went to the market and got some food for dinner.  Drove around a bit but that was it."  Jungkook says with his hands on Jimin's shoulders.  How was your day Baby?"

"It was good.  Just had a couple of meetings regarding the research plans.  How we intend on conducting the research and what we want to focus on in regards to Emergency Room policies and procedures to improve care provision.  Aish! I say it and it just sounds so damn boring!"  Jimin laughs.

"Maybe to someone not in the healthcare field but I get it."  Jungkook says.  "I'm an ER nurse so improving care is a big deal for people like me.  How is your English going?"