Coffee and Your Brown Eyes Chapter 7

Something stirs Jimin from the most wonderful sleep he has had in more nights than he can remember.  It's a warm, delicious smell.  Enticing him to open his eyes.  He feels a warmth and heaviness in the bed and as he is waking his mind is slowly remembering the embers of last night.  The pleasure afforded him he hadn't experienced in so so long but this was different.  This wasn't a frat boy and he's a medical professional.  He feels so comforted.

The heaviness moves in the bed pulling him closer against more warmth.  Jimin rolls over and faces the warm heaviness that was behind him.  When he sees the sleeping face in front of him one of his amazing smiles crosses his face.  He gently wipes strands of hair away from the eyes of the slumbering person when the eyes slowly open and a sweet lazy bunny grin takes over his face.

"Good morning beautiful."  Jungkook says still sleepy. 

"Morning." Jimin says softly.  "I didn't mean to wake you."

"S'okay.  I was actually up earlier and didn't want to wake you.  I made some coffee.  I hope you don't mind." Jungkook says blinking his eyes to wake up more again.

"No.  It's smells heavenly." Jimin says.

They just sort of lay there in the bed a few moments just looking at each other's faces.  Absorbing the details.

"Do you know how beautiful your eyes are, Jimin?"  says Jungkook.

Jimin smiles brightly and his eyes become crescents and a soft giggle escapes his mouth, "No. I don't think anyone ever said anything that nice to me."

"Um.  They were assholes for missing it."  Jungkook nuzzles into Jimin smacking his lips at the dryness in his mouth.

Softly giggling again, "No.  I never had anyone long enough." Jimin says.

"Well, I hope that you know I'm not missing an inch of it.  From that gorgeous smile to those soft brown eyes, to this amazing body and those delicious lips.  I'm not missing a bit of how wonderful they are."  Jungkook leans in and gives Jimin soft kisses on his lips.  There tongues gently teasing each other and running along each others lips until Jungkook takes a deep sigh and pulls Jimin for deeper kisses.

Jimin breaks the kiss and sighs stroking Jungkook's hair off his forehead.  "You know we need to talk about this, right?"

"Yes."  Jungkook says trying to keep Jimin's warmth next to him.

"I'm not worried about what others think as far as Yoongi and Hoseok are concerned.  They don't know me well but that's more social.  Work? Work is a different story."  Jimin says.

"Yes, I know.  Are you afraid I can't separate work from personal life?"  Jungkook asks.

"I don't know.  Can you?"  Jimin asks.

"Uuuuuuummmm, I don't know?"  Jungkook runs his hands down Jimin's back down to his ass cupping both cheeks and pulling him even closer pressing themselves tightly against each other.

"Jungkook-ah, I'm not kidding." Jimin says firmly even though he'd be lying if he didn't say being pressed up against Jungkook like this didn't excite him again.  "Aish!  You feel so damn good!"

"I can Dr. Park.  I can be quite professional.  You asked me not to talk about what you do outside of the hospital and I have not.  We have been very professional with each other on the floor but I'd kill to see what the "On Call" room looks like. "  Jungkook says teasing Jimin more.

"I'm very serious about this Jungkook-ah.  We can't have anyone know that we are seeing each other."  Jimin says.  "I mean, I guess it was kind of an assumption on my part to think we are dating, right?"