This Can't Happen! Not Again! Chapter 29

Jungkook and Jimin get back from Tokyo and no sooner do they walk through the door when someone knocks. Jungkook answers the door to find two gentlemen standing there with wardrobe bags in hand.

"Hi? We are looking for Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. Is this the correct apartment?" Delivery guy #1 says.

"Yes. Can I help you?" Jungkook responds.

"Yes, sir these two suit bags are yours and we were asked to deliver them to you." Delivery guy #2 says.

"Uh, okay." Jungkook says and accepts both bags. Delivery Guy #1 wants a signature from Jungkook which he gives freely. "Huh? Baby I wonder what this is." He takes them and lays them across the sofa.

"Well open them Aegiya! I'm curious to." Says Jimin.

Jungkook opens the one that was marked for him. A shocked expression crosses his face as he takes an envelope attached to one of the suits he sees in the bag. He opens it and reads the note.

"Jungkook-ah, I sent the suits you an Jimin modeled as gifts to show my gratitude for helping me out. You both did such amazing jobs as models. I always knew you two were handsome enough to walk the catwalk and you rocked the show. Please enjoy the suits. Love you so much, your Taehyungie-hyung."

"Wooaah! I'm so shocked. These suits were so amazing to wear." says Jungkook as he takes them out of the bag admiring the suits he wore with eyes wide open.

"Yeah, I'll be so happy to wear one of these suits. You looked so fucking hot in your suits." Jimin says biting his lower lip and looking at Jungkook lustfully.

"Well you looked equally hot in yours." Says Jungkook as he comes around and gives Jimin a hug and a kiss. Then he teasingly runs his hands down Jimin's back and grabs his well round and beautiful ass.

"Waaaaah! Jungkook! You rascal!" Jimin squeals and giggles. Jungkook starts to plant quick kisses on his neck, collarbone, and shoulders but as he takes in Jimin's intoxicating sent the kisses begin to slow down and become passionate. He begins to kiss Jimin back up his neck and jawline and to his plush, moist, waiting lips where the kisses make him almost feel drunk.

"Oh my God! You drive me crazy Jimin-ah." Jungkook says as they break the kisses for air.

"You have no idea what you do to me Jungkook-ah." Jimin says in between chasing each others tongues. Jimin slides his hand down Jungkook's chest, around his waist and down his thigh before coming back up to feel his hard desire. "Oh, Aegiya are you hard for me?"

"Uuuuuuh, uuum, yes..." Jungkook moans softly. "But you know you want me just as much." Jungkook pulls Jimin so close he can feel every inch of his amazing body pressed against him and he can feel Jimin's hardness against his own.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Jimin says looking into Jungkook's eyes with a twinkle in his eyes and a lusty grin as he takes Jungkook's hand and leads him into their bedroom. Jimin sits on the bed and begins to lie back pulling Jungkook down with him looking into each others eyes with the deepest love. With Jungkook hovering over him he helps Jimin out of his shirt then pulls his T-shirt over his head. Then Jungkook unbuckles Jimin's belt and helps his lover out of his pants then removes his own. Once they are both naked Jimin moves up the bed with Jungkook crawling over him until he lays himself on top of Jimin. He envelopes Jimin and begins to kiss him while Jimin slides his hands down his back. There legs intertwined. The heat of their bodies building with their passion eliciting soft moans and breathy pants of pleasure. Jimin plants sweet soft kisses to Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook slides his hand down Jimin's chest and abdomen down to his hard cock where he starts to slowly palm his balls and stroke his cock. Jimin tips his head back panting harder in pleasure. Jungkook begins to grind himself against Jimin's hip causing him to breath harder.