Fuck My Life! Chapter 4

Jungkook enters the main auditorium where they held the mandatory staff meeting because they wanted all departments to attend at the hospital.  He takes a seat at one of the tables in the room.  He's seated with his hand folded on the table top and his head down, eyes closed just lost in thought when he feels a presence sit next to him.  He doesn't open his eyes and look at the person.  Suddenly he feels a hand on his thigh that is slowly sliding up.  His eyes snap open.  He turns his head and begins to glare at the person the hand is attached to.

"You can move your hand now Mirae."  He says gritting his teeth.

"Oh, but why would I want to do that?" she purrs.  Her hand reaches his crotch.

Jungkook gulps and his glare starts to turn to anger.

"Oh my, my, Kookie you are...quite big.  I bet it feels....uuuummm, orgasmic."  She continues to rub his crotch.

"I SAID...move your hand Mirae."  Jungkook says.  "Aren't you fucking married?"

Mirae removes her hand in exasperation. "Yes, but he doesn't know how to satisfy me but I bet you would."  she coos.

"Mirae, unless you have a dick in those scrubs I wouldn't know how to satisfy you and I wouldn't want to.  Go find a sex counselor if your sex life is so fucked up and stop trying to get me to fuck you because that's not happenin'...EVER!"

She gets up in a huff and stomps away to sit with some other nurses.  Jungkook just sighs and closes his eyes again waiting for the meeting to start.  He opens them again when he hears the Nursing Director start the staff meeting.

"Evening nurses.  I hope you all signed in when you came in so we can give you the credit for the meeting and coming in early.  We'll get to some of the mundane topics we need to discuss before we move on to some exciting news."  she says.

Jungkook listens in boredom at the seemingly useless information the Director prattles on about.  Changes in policies.  Reiteration of safety issues and infection control.  Jungkook really isn't paying her much attention and has his head down and eyes closed again.  He doesn't even lift his head until he hears her say, "Oh, good you're here.  Everyone..."

In the room walks a man wearing dress slacks, dress shirt with tie, a long white lab coat with blue lettering, and a stethoscope around his neck.  Jungkook sees him and his head snaps back and he's looking at the ceiling.

"Fuck my life!  Just fuck my life!"  He says in complete frustration.

All of the nurses start mumbling to themselves.  Jungkook looks over to see Mirae absolutely drooling.  It's like her eyes are bugging out and he can almost see her thinking "Oh my god I've got to get me some of that!"  Jungkook smirks at the thought that "well she'll be off my dick now."

"Nurses, nurses, may I have your attention please."  The Director says.  "I'd like to introduce our new hospitalist.  He comes with some awesome credentials that I think will make him a definite asset to this hospital and to our patients.  Please welcome Dr. Park Jimin."

Jungkook thinks to himself, "He's a fucking Doctor. Huh. Why me God?  Is it because I'm gay?"

"I'd like the nurses from ER to please stand up."  The Director asks.

"Dr. Park these are the men and women you will be working with starting tonight.  Please introduce yourselves." She says.

The nurses start to introduce themselves one by one.  During the introductions Jungkook notices something about Dr. Park that he didn't see when he first met him.  He's smiling and being cordial. 

"Great!  He's even more gorgeous when he smiles.  Why God!?! Why?"  He mutters to himself.

The introductions finally get to Jungkook.  Dr. Park's back seems to stiffen a bit at the recognition of the person in front of him and Jungkook  simply says, "We've met."  while giving the good Doctor a glare.  The Doctor continues to smile but says "Pleased to meet you."