Beer Pong With The Good Doctor Chapter 5

The next week goes pretty good at work.  Jungkook and Jimin seem to be able to work better and get along pretty well.  As a matter of fact, Jimin has managed to relax a bit now that he sees that most of the nurses, techs, lab techs, and other night staff are pretty welcoming.  He, also really appreciates that no one seems stuck on titles like, "I'm a Nurse" or "I'm The Doctor."  Everyone works together to try and achieve the same thing...save lives.  Jungkook keeps what happens between them outside the door of the ER which instills another level of trust between the Doctor and the Nurse.  Jungkook also gets to see another side of Jimin or Dr. Park as he is asked to call him at work.  It's actually a fun and funny side and he finds out that Jimin actually has an evil sense of humor.  It keeps many of the staff on their toes and laughing even through the toughest of nights when laughter is the only thing keeping you from losing your mind from the shit show going on.  Jungkook also finds out that Jimin and he tend to share some similar interests such as the outdoors and photography.  The most interesting commonality they have is Busan.  They were both born and raised in different districts but the same city none-the-less, just two years apart.  Jungkook has an older brother the same age as Jimin, and Jimin has a younger brother the same age as Jungkook.

The more Jungkook gets to know about Jimin the more attracted to him he becomes but he is very aware of his surroundings and doesn't want anything to appear inappropriate...especially at work.  While Doctor/Staff relations are frowned on they happen and not always on the down-low as evidenced by the Chief Surgeons wild affair with a Surgical Resident.  Plus he doesn't want to embarrass Dr. Park that way.

Jungkook is counting hours until his mini-vacation starts.  If Jungkook plans his schedule at work right he can quite often get 7-8 days off straight without using his vacation days.  One of Jungkook's friends Taehyung is throwing a party at his home on Saturday and he's invited everyone they know.  So Jungkook knows to expect Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin.  Plus the odd assorted menagerie that Taehyung knows from work and college.  Jungkook is rather excited to be able to blow off some steam with beer and conversation and bro bonding.  What Jungkook doesn't expect is the Playboy Mansion level of shenanigans that is going to go down at Chateau Teahyung.

It's 7:11a.m. and Jungkook finished giving report to the nurse taking over the patients he has under his care at that time.  He heads into the lounge and grabs his backpack, leather jacket and helmet and puts it on over his scrubs and frankly he's looking hot A.F. even after 12 hours.  He starts to head off out the ER bay doors to his motorcycle when Dr. Park comes out behind him.

Jungkook asks, "Oh, not working tonight Doctor?"

"No. I'm off for a few days." He says while eyeing Jungkook behind his sunglasses and liking very much what he sees.  Jungkook just can't read the expression on Dr. Park's face.

"Plans for this weekend?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know.  It's undecided right now but I'm sure we will run into each other again with dance practice and Yoongi's song." He says.  "But definitely some sleep for now.  How about you?"

As they walk to their vehicles Jungkook notices the confident swagger Jimin boasts when walking and he finds it sexy as fuck.

"Ah my college bud is throwing a party tonight, so I think I'm gonna go hang out with him for awhile.  Yoongi and Hoseok are going to be there too."

"Oh?" Jimin says cryptically.

They continue to walk out to the parking lot and Jungkook walks up to his motorcycle a high-performance Kawasaki and gets ready to put his helmet on.

Next to the motorcycle in the ER MD spot is a black Mercedes SEL AMG.  Jimin pops the locks.

"Well, Fuck Doctor!  Nothing like driving German high-performance." Jungkook says impressed.