You're Not Welcome Chapter 8

A few days have passed and Jimin and Jungkook spend their off time with each other getting to know each other better. Learning what the other likes and dislikes. They've been working on their projects with Hoseok and Yoongi, although Yoongi's is close to completion and the performance of the routine Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin are doing is being performed on Friday. Jungkook and Jimin report back to work on Saturday.

Jimin and Jungkook's closeness have not gone unnoticed by Hoseok or Yoongi but they haven't said anything until today.  They all decide to go out to lunch after finishing the last tracks for Yoongi.  They have gone to a local hangout that has really good bulgogi and pork belly.  They are seated at one of the barbeques having some soju while Yoongi turns the meat.

"So...uh, what's up with you two lately?  You seem awful chummy."  Yoongi asks.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Jungkook asks feigning ignorance.

"You just seem pretty locked at the hip."  He says further.  "You come in together.  You leave together.  You both disappeared at Taehyung's party."

"Dude, how do you know that!?!  You were passed out asleep in a chair in the library in front of the fire."  Jungkook retorts.

"I see everything."  Yoongi says.

"Hey! I wondered about that."  said Hoseok.  "Where'd you both go?"

"Oh, I went to get some fresh air.  I was getting a little hot in the house."  Jimin says.

"I just happened to see him outside, so I went and we just started to talk.  That's all." Jungkook hiding what really happened.

"Doesn't explain why you two get lost in your own world when you're together." Yoongi says.

"We just get along.  Is that a problem?  Did you know we are both from Busan?" Jungkook asks.

"Uh, no."  Hoseok says taking another sip of his soju.

"Yeah, well we are and we know a lot of the same places and some of the same people.  So if we get lost in our own world it's just because we have some things we can relate too.  What do you think is going on?"  Jungkook says flatly.

"Well, shit!  Jungkook, Jimin are you two dating?"  Yoongi blurts out.

Jungkook and Jimin look at each other and shrug their shoulders.  It's not that they were hiding anything they just didn't come screaming out of the closet to everyone they were.

"Yes, we are."  They say in unison.

"I find Jimin an amazing person and I want to see more of him.  Is there anything wrong with it." asks Jungkook as he looks over to see a sweet smile on Jimin's face.

"Jungkook makes me laugh and I feel comfortable around him."  Jimin is beaming.

"No.  There's nothing wrong at all.  I just remember when you both met.  It wasn't a warm fuzzy time for Jungkook.  You kind of came across as cold."  Hoseok says.

"Yes, well.  I'm rather private and shy at first and I can be rather blunt at times too.  It wasn't anything Jungkook did...just me.  I apologized to him a while back for my apparent attitude and we've definitely moved on from it."  Jimin says.

"What do people at the hospital say?"  Yoongi asks.

"They don't.  We keep our relationship professional at work.  We don't get like...clingy on each other there.  It's not appropriate."  Jungkook says. 

"Well, you don't like try to drag each other off into some secluded corner and tongue wrestle?"  Hoseok asks trying to be funny.

"Uh, no!"  They say together.  Hoseok laughs.