chapter nineteen

Starting at the end! the before is boring!

Carver's pov

Argent shot Kate, I knew he would.

I watched smiling as she stumbled.

"CARVER!!!" they shouted.

It was too late, the beserkers sword had already plunged deep into my stomach.

I stood shocked and gaping at the wound. I coughed up blood and fell into Stiles's arms.

"Carver!" He gasped.

"I know" I cried gulping blood "I-its bad isn't it" I asked him. He just looked at me and I let out a bloody chuckle before gasping in pain.

Liam and Scott came to my side. "No Carver!" Liam said holding my hand.

"just listen alright" I swallowed more blood. "I'm g-gonna go ok? I'm g-gonna leave and you have to be strong. you have to fight. I'm not s-strong enough for this world, not now so I h-have t-to g-go. I'm s-s-so sorry I let y-you down. I love you guys a lot and without you I-I wouldn't h-have made it t-this far, Tell dad I love h-him Stiles. I-ill tell mom y-you l-love he-r" I coughed and gasped and I knew it was over. I started closing me eyes.

"CARVER!"

I'm sorry, goodbye.

3rd person's pov

Everyone stood in shock at Carver's words. She was gone and there wasn't anything anyone could do.

In the beginning she was scared at the new world she had entered. She was scared at what she would encounter. She had helped her friends and loved ones through strength and courage and faith.

Maybe she was right.

Maybe she wasn't made for this world.

Maybe she was never meant to be thrown in like the others were.

Maybe she didn't have a choice.

Or maybe it was fate, she was there to help them like no one else was. Like Allison was. Like Erice and Boyd and Aiden.

She served her purpose there.

Maybe it was time for her to go.

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

But maybe it wasn't...

《》

Season 5 will be the series! Too excited too handle my own emotions! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

《》