chapter seventeen

Carver's pov

It was around midnight and I was happily sound asleep when my phone started ringing off the hook. At first I decided to ignore the person...but then my phone rang for the fifteenth and I was getting a little angry.

I picked up the phone and answered.

"what what what do you want!" I shouted.

"I-I just wanted to talk to you" Liam said shyly. I sighed and ran my hand over my face.

"ok, I'm sorry, what do you want to talk about?" I asked preparing myself.

"can you just come over real quick please?" He asked. oh my gosh...

"Liam it's like midnight and you want me to-" he cut me off. "come over so I can talk to my girlfriend"

"...ok ill be over soon, unlock the window"

"how about ill unlock it when you knock on it" he said nervously.

"okay?"

《《《《《《》》》》》》

"ok so what did you want to talk about?" I asked sitting down on his bed beside him.

"their everywhere" he stated.

"who?"

"the berserkers, their everywhere I go, everywhere I look. Even when I close my eyes their just there!"

I scooted closer and put his head on my shoulder and comforted him. "Liam trust me I know it's hard but their gone now, they are gone and their not coming back, not for you"

"but what about you?" he asked.

"ill be fine, I'm not a puppy I can take care of myself anyway" oh shit what did I just say?

"so I'm the puppy?" Liam asked standing up obviously angry with me.

"no no no Liam I didn't mean it like-"

"then why did you say it like that? I think you should leave"

"Liam I-"

"its over Carver, just leave"

《《《《《《》》》》》》

Here I am once again in tigeras form not able to change back. I guess I'm to sad to do anything, after Laim and I broke up last night its been a few hours, I got mad at myself and just started running and I changed and I can't CHANGE THE FUCK BACK!!!

I was wrong!

I'm the puppy, the kitten, the helpless little shit who cant get her crap together to protect anyone or make anyone feel safe. just scared out of their mind because I'm scared out of my FREAKING MIND AND I CANT-

I can't stand not being with Liam or knowing that I can be with him whenever I want because he's my boyfriend, but not anymore...

I went to Deaton but he wasn't there.

I went to Scott's but he wasn't there.

I'm on my way to Derek's now, and hopefully he'll be there.

《《《《《《》》》》》》

I heard Scott and Derek talking so I just kept my slow pace with my head down and entered the room where they were.

"Carver?" Derek asked. I didn't do anything but jump and sit on the couch and put my head in Derek's lap and wimpered.

"Carver what's wrong? are you hurt?" Scott asked.

I wimpered again meaning no. "is someone else hurt?" a whimper.

"your sad, I can smell it" Scott stated.

I didn't reply. "can you change back?"

I wimpered. "get some rest Carver, maybe it'll help"

《《《《《《》》》》》》

"Carver you need to go see Liam, if he is why you can't change back then you need to see him" Scott tried to tell me.

I thought about it before jumping off the couch and walking out of Derek's loft to see Liam.