chapter sixteen

Carver's pov

I stood pacing in Scott's kitchen biting my nails with Liam waiting on Scott.

Finally he came down the stairs with two helmets...two?

He handed one to Liam and we started towards the door.

"Kira found Brett, their fine but we gotta go" Scott said quickley.

"more assasins?" Liam asked following.

"maybe a lot more" Scott stated.

"different from the ones who tried to set us on fire?" I asked walking behind Liam and grasping his hand with mine.

"I think so yeah..." Scott opened the door but noticed Liam had stopped.

Liam looked at the helmet in his hand and set it on the table.

Scott set his helmet down and picked Liam's up and offered it to him. "how about I take you home?"

"I'm not like you" Liam stated.

"not yet"

"I'm talking about being strong or learning to be In control, I mean everything else. You and Carver and you're friends try to protect everyone, I mean have you been doing this the whole time? How are you all still alive?" Liam asked.

"not all of us are" Scott stated offering Liam the helmet once again.

I knew what Scott meant but I'm not sure Liam did...Allison...Aiden...Erica...Boyd...along with those who needed space from Beacon Hills.

"let me atleast take you guys home"

《《《《《《》》》》》》

"are you coming Carver?" Liam asked as we stopped at his house. I nodded and gave Scott a small hug before following Liam to his front door and inside.

We walked up his stairs and I sat on his bed and took off my shoes and laid down. He soon laid beside me.

"what did Scott mean earlier?" He asked after moments of silence.

"about what?" I asked looking at him.

"I mean when he said not all of us" He said looking back at me.

I sighed. "Isaac, Erica, Boyd, Aiden...Allison. She was Scott's anchor and his first love and she was killed protecting everyone...including me" I said tearing up.

"don't do that Carver I know what you're thinking" Liam stated pulling me into his chest.

"I can't expect you to understand Liam, it just happened to fast. I was weak when she needed me and I-" my voice cracked and more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"shh Carver, it's not you're fault, you can't blame yourself" He kissed my head and I sniffled.

Liam wiped my tears away with his thumb and I tried my best to give a smile but it ended up half heartedly.

I noticed Liam's lips inching closer to mine and soon his hot breathe brushed against mine.

Maybe I can tease?

I brushed my lips against his and turned over so my back was facing him.

"you're such a tease" He stated. I giggled.

He kissed my neck which caused me to gasp. He nibbled on my neck and soon my earlobe.

"two can play at that game" He whispered sending chills down my spine.

Aaaaaaaand that's enough.

I flipped over so I was straddling him and kissed his lips roughly. It was passionate and he hungrily kissed back.

His hands roamed my waist and thighs and mine through his hair. I stopped kissing him and just sat on his stomach as he gripped my thighs.

"I feel like this happens everytime we're alone" I stated.

"maybe cause we're never alone"

He flipped me over and started kissing my neck which made me moan in pleasure.

Now I'm not one to kiss and tell but the panties and bra did not come off...

Not yet atleast ;)