chapter fourteen

Carver's pov

Here I was again crying into someone's arms about seeing Liam being killed by the mute.

Not being with Liam after seeing his surreal death makes me want to crawl in a hole and die, but, if I did I wouldn't be able to hug him when he comes back to me perfectly fine.

When I buttered up me and Stiles walked out of the room only to have a gun pointed at us by Mr.Argent, Chris.

Stiles rose his hands and I growled being caught off guard.

"the powers out in the whole building and I lost all the cameras." Stiles complained.

"Stay with Scott, text me if you see or hear anything" Chris demanded before checking his watch.

18:02 minutes till Scott is dead.

"c'mon c'mon answer the phone. Argent c'mon" stiles said waiting for someone to pick up while pacing.

"where are you Argent? why aren't you answering the phone?"

As if on cue Chris comes flying through the double doors.

"ah Stiles, Carver run. Get out of here." He demanded.

The door opens once again and in strolls Kate.

"Get out of the way Stiles. I'm taking the body" Kate said.

"why? visual conformation?" He asked.

"don't worry handsome, I'm not the benefactor" she said stepping closer. I growled and she smiled at me.

"then what do you want with the body?" I asked.

"I wish I could tell you"

Chris lept forward and Kate grabbed his arm but he pulled out a gun and held it to her throat.

"I always forget you carry two"

《《《《《《》》》》》》

"back off!" Chris demanded.

"sure you can pull that trigger fast enough?"

"I don't want to"

"you're not going to kill me"

"and I'm not going to let you take his body"

"ok,  so I see you guys have a lot to talk about so I saw coffee, a vending machine outside" stiles said scratching his cheek.

"listen to me, Kate, we have a plan" Chris tried to convince her.

"and if killing Scott was part of it you're worse than me" she said surprisingly calm.

"he's telling the truth, we're trying to get to the benefactor" I said.

"if you didn't notice you're on the list to, and worth more than most" Chris stated.

"that's why I'm here" Kate said clearly.

"then back off and let us do what we planned" He demanded.

Kate turned his arm and the watch read 3:04.

"Take the bezerkers and leave please,Kate, we have a plan" She hasitated, but agreed.

Now lets get this plan back on track shall we?

《《《《《《》》》》》》

"NOO!!! SCOTT STOP!!! STOP, YOURE HURTING HIM!! PLEASE!!! NOOOO!!!" I screamed as I watched Scott kill Liam with a tomahawk.

"Carver wake up! Wake up Carver please!" Liam shouted shaking me.

I opened my eyes and looked into his. I put my hand on his cheek and he smiled at me.

He's okay.

I smiled through the tears

Before blacking out completely...