chapter Fifteen

Carver's pov

I knocked on Liam's front door. I straightened my v-neck and sweat pants while I waited. The door opened to a smiling Liam.

"hey!" he said bringing me into a hug. I giggled at his cuteness.

"hi!" I said hugging back.

I walked in and he closed the door behind me. "so what exactly did Deaton say about why you passed out?" he asked as we walked up his stairs and into his room.

"He said it was emotional exhaustion, but I slept all day and all night so my emotions are good as new" we laughed.

"so what movie did you bring?" He asked as I put the movie in. I layed beisde him on the bed with the dvd player remote.

"DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!!! SUPERMAAAAAN!!!" I did In my movie voice. He laughed at me.

"why are you laughing!?!?" I asked.

"you're adorable Carter" He said kissing my nose. "you're pretty cute too" I leaned in and kissed him. He tickled my side and I giggled against his lips as he did too.

I pressed play on the remote and we laid in the bed cuddled up. The movie ended sooner than I hoped. It went to the press play screen and played over and over again, it got annoying so I turned it off.

I looked over and noticed Liam laying there playing with my hair with a thinking face. I poked his cheek and he smiled at me.

"what are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Everything" He sighed. I kissed his cheek and cuddled closer.

"you know we have school tomorrow right?" he asked. I groaned "what's you're point?" I asked.

"we can't go to sleep like this, we'll be screwed when we wake up and you're here and not at home"

"...I am home, home is where the heart is, my heart is where you are"

He leaned down and kissed me. Of course I kissed back. He rolled over so he was on top and kissed down my neck. He stopped when we both heard the printer on his desk top printing paper.

He got off of me and we got out of the bed and walked over to it. It was printing many many versions of the dead pool. One caught my eye.

My amount of payment was different.

it was no longer 8 million.

it was now 21 million.

I folded the paper up and put it in my waist band while Liam was distracted by unplugging the printer. I placed a hand gently on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. I rested my forehead on his temple.

"it's late, i'll go home. See you tomorrow" He nodded and gave me one last kiss before I left his house and continued to mine down the street.

《《《《《《》》》》》》

I got dressed in a grey sweater with cream frills at the bottom, cream skinny jeans, brown sandals and my hair scrunched.

I grabbed my phone from the side table and rode to school with Stiles...all in good time... All day everyday...E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y.

《《《《《《》》》》》》

"can I use the restroom?" I asked the teacher.

"yes, be back soon" He demanded. I nodded and left the classroom. While walking my hearing caught on to Scott and Liam.

I followed the sound and saw them sitting on the steps. They looked at me.

"yeah, I'm not worth my usual amount either" I said pulling the dead pool from my pocket and handing it the Scott. He opened it and I took the one Liam had given him. We all gasped.

"Liam" my voice cracked as my hand went over my mouth.

"Carver, you're worth 21 million" Liam hugged me. I let a few tears fall down my cheeks.

"you're worth just as much Liam, their after you! they'll get you" I cried.

"they can't get me Carver, we'll protect each other ok?" He said taking my face in his hands. I nodded and He kissed my forehead.

《《《《《《》》》》》》

WHY IS IT LIKE THIS!!! WHY IS IT SOO LOUD!!! WHY ARE WE JUST SITTING HERE!!! WHY AM I SCREAMING IN MY HEAD!!! This juice is real good!

I was sitting with Liam and Mason at the bond fire. We were all drinking and dancing to the VERY loud music.

I wasn't even sure Liam and Mason were actually talking, their mouths were moving though. Liam sure does have kissable lips.

He started chugging his spiked soda and I laughed.

Not really sure why...?

HEY!!! LIAM LOOKS LIKE CLARK KENT!!!

OW!!! WHY DOES MY HEAD HURT!!!

That's not suppossed to HAPPEN YET!!!

HEY!!!

WHERE DID LIAM GO!!!

"BAAABE!!!" I SHOUTED....

I got up and started feeling dizzy and sick. I found Liam swaying next to Mason at a table..I stumble over and accidentally run into him and fell on my butt. Liam and Mason laughed.

"OW!!!" I wined "MY ASS!!!"

Next thing I knew these men were carrying us all inside...by all I mean me, Liam, Scott and Malia.

I was thrown next to Liam and fell asleep.

《《《《《《》》》》》》

I heard multiple cracking sounds and shifted into full tiger mode (that's what I call it) and growled at...Derek.

"down kitty" Derek said.

He scratched my head and I purred. He stopped and I nudged his hand and they laughed and he continued to pet my head.

"I like tigeras Carver better" Derek said.

I shifted back but Derek was looking at Scott.

I grabbed his wrist. "get you're hand.off my head" I threw his wrist at him and stood up but wobbled and fell into Liam.

"what's that smell?" I asked.

"gasoline" they all said.

I sighed and rubbed my head. " I don't even wanna know"