chapter six

Carver's pov

I woke up to growling and heavy breathing. My head shot up and so did my body. I bolted and hid behind Scott once him and Kira realized Liam was the one growling and had changed. His eyes were fixed on me.

I ran out of the boat house and into the leaves. I passed by trees as the wind blew eerily through my hair as the adrenalin and anxiety coursed through what the wind didn't.

I heard glass breaking and feet behind me. I kmew it was Liam coming after me. I started to slow down due to  tiredness and a body collided with mine.

I opened my eyes and screamed as Liam's yellow eyes and sharp teeth were dangerously close to my face. His hands pinning my wrist as he straddled me to the dirt.

I let out a choked sob as he drew back his claw and striked my left side.

He striked me over and over and over again hitting random spots all over my body. Blood Flew into the air in dots and streiks. I heard more feet and saw a flash of light on a tree close by. Liam flinched and ran away.

I laid motionless sprawled out on my back as Scott talked to Chris. Finally Scott noticed me.

"oh my God Carver!" he said kneeling next to me. I heard Liam shouting in pain.

"ill be fine, go help Liam" I whispered.

"but-" I cut him off. "go" I demanded. He nodded before running off.

Soon the pain was subsiding and I couldn't feel anything. I zoned out by looking at how pretty the stars were.

I could only imagine how slashed and bloody I must be.

This kind of reminds me of a movie...

"come Josephine, in my flying machine...and it's up she goes, up she goes..." I sang silently watching the stars.

"Carver!" I heard echo in the distance. I heard feet and soon nothing. I saw only the stars and the sound of my voice.

"Come Josephine...in my flying...