chapter twelve

《《《ONE EPISODE WAS SKIPPED BECAUSE LIAM WASNT IN IT. ALSO IN THIS CHAPTER, PICTURE THE SCREAMING SOUNDING LIKE PRIM ROSE FROM THE HUNGER GAMES WHEN SHE SCREAMED.》》》

Carver's pov

It was late and I got a call from Stiles.

"hello?" I answered.

"where are you?" He asked.

"I'm riding to the hospital, I saw an ambulance go by our house and I was curious"

"be careful" He said.

"ok, love you bud"

"love you too sis"

I hung up and got to the hospital and ran to the front desk. My tigeras hearing tuned in and I heard Liam's dad and Mrs.McCall.

I ran over to them.

"Scott is dead" He stated.

"NOOO NOOOOO!!!" Melissa shreiked. I broke down as well.

"NOOOOOO!!!" I shrieked. I held to Melissa as we fell to the floor crying and screaming.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I let out one long shriek which echoed through the hospital.

Scott was my best friend. My first friend. He was always there for me even when stiles wasn't.

Later Melissa dried her tears and pucked up a sobbing me and we walked.

We got down to a long hallway.

"Carver stop crying" she said sniffling.

"no! how could you say that?!?! He was my best friend" I stated, my voice cracking.

"ill explain the plan ok, just dry you're tears" I nodded and we entered a room where I saw Stiles, Mrs.Yukamira, Kira, Liam and a dead Scott.

Liam ran and hugged me and I hugged back.

"I'm so sorry we didn't tell you" He said.

"tell me what? that you guys's stupid plan envolved getting Scott killed?!?!" I shouted.

"listen ok, yes we killed Scott but not permanently" we walked over to the group and I dried more tears.

"we have forty five minutes for the plan to work or..." Mrs.Yukamira carried off.

"or what?" asked Melissa.

"no one told her?" she asked.

"what happens after forty five minutes?" she demanded.

"...Scott dies."

I just stared at Scott's dead body. He looked so pale and cold. He actually looked scary.

A hand waved in front of my face. "are you ok?" asked Liam as everyone started walking away.

I wiped away tears and turned to walk away when Liam grabbed my wrist, spun me around and pulled me into a long, warm hug.

"I heard you screaming" He said.

"I-I'm fine" my voice cracked.

"it scared me to hear you screaming like that and not know why. I've never heard you scream like that" He said.

I looked into his eyes and kissed him softly. "I'm ok" I stated.

He nodded and we left hand in hand to continue this stupid plan.