Black is You *Liam Dunbar/Teen Wolf*

KEEP IN MIND I MAY NOT HAVE EVERY SCENE AND CONVERSATION CORRECT! I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF OR ANY PART OF IT. I ONLY CALL MY CHARACTER CARVER STILINSKI MINE. FEEL FREE TO USE MY IDEAS, WHATS MINE IS YOURS. ALSO THE COVER WAS MADE BY THE FABULOUS SAVAGE HERSELF LMarie99 AND I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU MESSAGE HER FOR YOUR COVER NEEDS. CAUSE SHE BÆ. THANK YOU!

Carver's pov

It was official! today is my first day of highschool and I'm excited and terrified all at the same time. What if I get rammed into by a senior or dissed on by some of Stiles's friends?

Well besides all the supernatural ones. And yes I am a Stilinski and I do know about the supernatural relm. I'm actually kind of part of it.

I am known as a visionary. I can see visions of the future or feel when someone in harm or was in harm is/was feeling. When I do get the visions or feelings my eyes glaze over in all black and I can only see what's in the vision or just black when I feel.

But since it was my first day of highschool in about half an hour I am curling my dirty blonde hair. Only slightly though. I'm not really a girly-girl. I put on mascara and a little blush and put on a black shirt tucked in black shorts with sunflowers and black vans with sunflowers. I grabbed my yellow backpack and waited for stiles in the kitchen while I ate an Apple.

I heard stumbling and shuffling coming from the stairs and I knew it was stiles. He came into the kitchen fixing his collar on his plaid shirt.

"how are you always done before I am?" He asked.

"I am just that good" I said brushing fake lint off my shoulder.

"yeah yeah lets go!" He said walking out the door.

We got into the blue jeep and drove down the road to Beacon Hills highschool.