chapter seven

Carver's pov

I opened my eyes but only saw black. It was a vision. I heard gasps and shuffling.

"Carv?" asked Stiles.

I found it funny how he had to ask. Everyone probably became terrified to see black as soon as my eyes opened.

I smirked at the thought. I giggled.

"Carver!" shouted Scott.

I sat up and grabbed what felt like an arm.

"paper, pencil, now!" I shouted.

Paper and a pen were placed in my hands and I drew whatever I saw...

"WHO IS HE!?!?! WHO IS THE BENEFACTOR!?!?!" she yelled.

I closed my eyes and opened then to see everyone looking at my drawing in shock and confusion.

"she told me to tell her who the benefactor is I didn't know what she ment" I cried as tears fell.

Liam wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"who is the benefactor?" I asked.

"we dont know" said Scott "but we know the girl in the drawing...It's Kate Argent"

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《

Carver's pov

Stiles dropped me off at home and went somewhere with Scott. I went into the bathroom and stripped my ripped clothes and took off the bloody bandages and examined the longs ckaw marks. and changed into a Florida Gators t-shirt and green spandex.

There was a knock on the door. I went and opened it to see Liam standing nervously with his hands in his pockets.

"hey Liam, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see if you were alright" he said giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"I'm fine, nothing I can't handle. The wounds will heal faster than you think" I smiled. He nodded. "do you want to come In?" I asked.

He nodded and I let him in. He Sat on the couch and I got us some tea.

"this tea smells horrible but taste great" he smiled. I chuckled.

"yeah its made from this weird mushroom from China. Me and dad drink it but stiles refuses. He says everything taste like it smells." we laughed. I set my cup on the table and watched Liam drink his tea.

"what?" he asked. I shook my head. "nothing"

"why are you staring at me like that?"

"no reason...observing I guess"

He set his cup down and looked at me.

"what are you doing?" I asked.

"observing" he said. I giggled.

I noticed him moving closer and closer as did I. I felt his warm breath on my lips and were about to touch his when the front door flew open and we scooted away from each other quickley.

"I'm home Car- Liam?" stiles said noticing us.

"hey" Liam waved.

"go home Liam" said stiles.

"ill do that" he said quickly. I walked him to the door. "see you at school" I said. "bye"