chapter two

Carver's pov

"Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles" Milia bet coach after Liam scored a point.

"ill take that action! Liam on the feild" Said coach. Liam ran to the front of the line and got ready as well as Scott and stiles.

He ran and was flipped over Scott and landed on his back and a crack ran through my ears.

I gasped and ran next to Scott and Stiles.

"back up don't touch him" said coach.

"I'm alright I'm fine coach" said Liam "I think its my ankle"

"we have to get him to the nurse" Scott and Stiles picked him up and he shouted in pain. We all walked inside the school and into the nurses office scott left and I know exactly what for.

"I just apologized" he said walking in.

"um for what?" I asked.

"for grandma kissing her"

I busted out laughing. "you grandma kissed her? haha! oh.my.god Scott what the, what the hell were you thinking?" I asked. Stiles and Liam laughed.

"I-I don't-"

"are you sorry for kissing her?"

"well no!"

"then go say that!" he nodded and left.

"the nurse is an idiot and she can't help that so lets go ahead and take you to the hospital" I said. Me and Stiles got him on his feet and out the door, Scott followed us to the hospital.

When we got there we immediately saw Mrs.McCall.

"hi mom!" said Scott.

She shook her head and got a wheel chair and I helped sit Liam down.

"well take good care of you" she said walking away.

"I need to go I promised Milia I'd help her study" said Stiles. "I dont need to say this isnt you're fault right?" he asked. I let them have. heaguy to guy convo and stiles left and me and Scott sat down.

Just then I had a vision.

"vision" I said. I felt Scott's hand over my eyes.

"there's no paper or pencil, describe it"

I sighed. "Its really blurry...I only see...a name...Allison...its written in black on...a white wall..." I could see and removed Scott's hand to see him with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry, Scott" He nodded.

"I'm going to see Liam" I stood up and walked.

"you like him" Scott stated.

I smiled and nodded slightly. "kinda,i mean i barely know him so..." I walked to the room Liam was wheeled to and walked in only to almost run into a doctor.

"oh I'm so sorry" I said.

"it's quite alright" he walked away and walked in.

"hey, what are still doing here?" he asked.

"Are you kidding? I couldn't leave without knowing you were ok"

I sat In a chair next to the bed.

"I don't even know you're name" he said.

"do you need to know?" I asked. he nodded.

"I'm Carver, you're Liam. Scott and Stiles were talking about you so I'm not a stalker I promise" we laughed.

"well thanks for staying" I nodded.

"so are you, ok?" I asked.

He looked down "well they think ny ankle is broken but I still need an x-ray"

I sat next him on the bed and held his hand. He looked up at me.

"I asked how you were, not you're ankle, Liam" He sighed.

"I'm ok...now atleast" He smiled and I sarcastically rolled my eyes.

I heard a scream. "hold on" I stood up and walked out only to see Scott bolt up the stairs.

"Scott what-" He cut me off. "stay!" he yelled.

I walked back in. "what's wrong?" asked Liam. I shook my head and sat next to him again.

"nothing don't worry" He nodded.

There was a woar and this time Liam heard it as well. He got up.

"no no no Liam" he walked out into the hallway. I walked out and stood beside him.

"hello? anybody here?" he asked.

I looked over and screamed. Liam put his arm around my waist and pulled me back.

It was a blonde kid with a white shirt, grey sweatpants with sharp teeth and covered In blood.

He ran forward and pulled me and Liam into him.

I breathed heavy as we walked up the stairs and to the end of the roof.

"stop please" I gasped.

"shut up" he hissed in my ear. I let out a choked sob.

"stop Sean! you don't have to do this! I can help" said Scott.

"Wendigoes don't need help we need food" He threw me too the ground and I hit my head on the hard ground. Everything was blurry I got on my hands and knees and watched the blood drip from my head and make a design on the ground.

I heard an agonizing yell and I fell and saw nothing but black.