chapter four

Carver's pov

I woke up, showered, straightened my hair, put on mascara and blush and got dressed in a tight grey longsleeve v-neck, black skirt, black see through panty hose, red bandanna and red vans and red lipstick.

I grabbed my yellow book bag and went into the kitchen and started eating an Apple.

Stiles came down and we left.

~at school~

I was waiting for Mason, Garret and Violet to get off the bus.

"hey Carv!" said Violet.

"Hey vi!" I hugged her.

"hey guys" I waved to Mason and Garret.

"hey" they waved.

"so what's the plan tonight?" I tuned out of the conversation and started thinking about my vision with Allison's name.

"you ok Carv?" asked Violet.

"yeah I'm fine"

"ok we'll see you guys in class, bye" they waved.

Liam came up. "hey why weren't you on the bus?" asked Mason.

"I ran" said Liam fixing his bag on his shoulder.

"you ran three and a half miles?" asked Mason.

"I just started running"

He started breathing heavy and held on to the railing. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"are you ok?" I asked. He looked up and looked for a second before grabbing my hand and walking away.

While we were walking he noticed my wrist brace.

"I'm sorry for hurting you" he said.

"it's ok, I'm a big girl" I said.

he smiled.

We saw Scott coming towards us and we walked the other way only to see Stiles.

"hey Liam you need to stop!" he said.

Liam grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"No you need to back the hell up alright, both of you" he said.

"Liam we just want to talk ok?" asked Scott. Liam made a 'what' shrug and Scott continued.

"Liam we're brothers now" said Scott.

"reall? that's-" said Stiles face palming.

"what? we just met yesterday and you bit me" Said Liam.

"yeah we just met yesterday and you have you're arm around my sisters waist" said Stiles.

"shut up Stiles" I hissed.

"nothing happened last night alright" said Liam taking the bandage off to reveal no bite.

"Nothing" He grabbed my hand once again and we walked away.

"maybe you should hear them out" I said.

"maybe I shouldn't. Their crazy" he said. I giggled.

"yeah" I said. He smiled.

"I have to go to the locker room real quick" he said. I nodded. "ok"

~after class~

Me, Stiles, Scott, Milia, Kira and Lydia were all next to the buses talking.

I was tuned out till now.

Everyone was staring at me. "what?" I asked.

"You're going to invite Liam to a party" said Lydia.

"why?" I asked

"so we can chain him up for the full moon tonight" she said.

"what? oh no no no I couldn't do that. He wouldn't trust me anymore" I said.

"please, he could hurt someone If we don't do this" said Scott.

I sighed "ok"

"not like that you're not" Lydia grabbed my hand and Milia and Kira followed.

Lydia made me take off the panty hose leaving my exposed legs, gave me red heels, took out my bandanna and fixed my hair and gave me red lipstick.

"nice" they said. "ok now go invite" Lydia ushered me out of the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs and spotted Liam already looking at me. I smiled at him and walked up to him.

"hey Mason, Liam will catch up with you" I said. He nodded and patted Liam's shoulder before walking away.

"so Liam wanna go to a party tonight?" I asked grabbing his hand in mine.

"s-sure" he stuttered.

"great me and my friend will pick you up at around seven, see you then" I kissed his cheek and walked off.

I turned the corner and let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in and found Lydia.

"see you at the party tonight" I winked. She giggled and walked off.