chapter eighteen

Carver's pov

I saw Liam outside his window with Mason. I watched them for a few minutes before Mason left and I decided to go in.

I jumped in and jumped on his bed and sat beside him. I didn't look at him but he looked at me and ran his fingers through my fur.

"I'm so sorry Carver. I missed you so much" He said. I didn't do anything.

I didn't change back.

"you can't change back can you?" he asked.

I looked at him and nodded once and looked away again.

"Carver stop feeling bad for what you said because you didn't say anything. It was all me, I was over reacting over something stupid. I'm telling you it's ok Carver"

I breathed in and my paws disappeared. I looked at Liam and started tearing up. "I'm so sorry" my voice cracked as I hugged him.

"shh Carver it's ok" He said rubbing my head.

"Are they still there?" I asked releasing from the hug and running my fingers through his hair.

"sometimes, yeah" He nodded.

"you know what might make you feel better?" I asked him.

"what?" He asked looking me.

I leaned in and kissed. He seemed suprised but kissed back. Passion and love with every second.

"your right" He smiled.

"always am"

I leaned in and kissed him again.
(sorry for the shortness! ♥♥ -Livi)