chapter one

Carvers pov

So far everything had been better than expected. Stiles and his friends are really nice and help me around a lot. It was time for lacrosse and right now I was sitting in the bleachers with Kira and Milia.

They were running but I wasn't really paying attention just watching this one kids every move.

They stopped running and he started doing push ups while Stiles heaved.

I got up and walked over to them.

"so who is he?" I asked. They jumped and looked at me.

"He's Liam and I think he's an animal" said Stiles.

"I think he's attractive" I smiled.

He stood up and noticed my staring.

He smiled and gave me a wink and walked away.

Scott and Stiles were looking at me.

"what?" I asked

"you sure know how to get someone's heart beating" said Scott.

"yeah uh no!" said Stiles "you're to young to date"

"and you're too young to not own a v card" I patted his shoulder.

"what?" asked Scott and Stiles.

"Lets just say I had a dirty vision...and I felt what you did and I will never ever not find that moment very uncomfortable"

"oh God" said Stiles face palming.

"yeah I-" I was cut off by coach.

"Hey mini Stilinski, over here now!" he said. all three of us walked to the group and I stood beside coach.

"this little lady is my human dictionary and calculater so I will say a word and she will define it" everyone nodded and I crossed my arms.

"I'm not free, five bucks coach" I said holding put my hand. There were a few smiles. He sighed and gave me a five.

"I'm listening" I said.

"ignorant" he said.

"lacking knowledge or awareness in general"

"stupid"

"lacking intelligence or common sence"

"idiotic"

"very stupid" I laughed.

a lot of people laughed. "last one" said coach "confidence"

"the feeling or beleif that one can rely on someone or something"

"exactly. You will not be stupid, idiotic or ignorant. Atleast not on the feild. you will be confident and you will have confidence in one another. You're a team act like it. Lets line it up!" he shouted.

"hey coach!" I called. he turned and faced me. I gave him his five back.

"teach em' well" I said. He nodded and put his five in his pocket and walked towards them while I sat next to Kira once again.