chapter nine

Carver's pov

After leaving Deaton's office I was making my way home to get ready for the game tonight. I entered my house and observed the pictures of us as a family on the wall.

I was getting pissed at the fact they kept who I actually am from me my entire life...how long were they gonna keep this up!?!?

I felt anger and adrenaline run through my body and next thing I knew my window was broken amd I was running through the woods, my paws making thumps as I ran.

《《《《《《》》》》》》

Stiles's pov

"Has anyone seen Carver since she left school?" I asked the group.

"no" they all replied.

"don't worry, she'll come. The game is about to start so we need to focus on Garret"

《《《《《《》》》》》》

Carver's pov

its been hours or maybe even days I have no idea but I am still not human...

I need help, I can't change back.

Derek.

I ran to Derek's place and saw no one there. Not even Peter.

Deaton.

I ran to the vets and pawed at the back door. It opened and Deaton gasped.

"Beyta?" he asked. I nodded my head once and blinked slowly.

He let me in and I went to the back amd jumped up on the medal table. I observed my orange, white and black striped paws ans my whiskers which appeared out of the corner of my eye.

"I notice you have blood lust control. That runs in you're family. We need to tell Scott amd Stiles." He stated.

He pulled a ball of yarn and I perked up. I dont know why but it seemed so intriguing to me.

He rolled it out the door way and I jumped off the table and punced on it.

Deaton laughed at me as I played with the yarn.

The door opened and I hed behind the counter. I smelled Stiles, Scott, Derek Liam and...Brat?

"Deaton! He was hit with a knife that had wolfsbane on It" said Scott...Brat was a werewolf...

"hold him still or this could kill him" Deaton stated.

I heard shuffling and a loud punch.

Peter's here...

Moments later I was still zoned out playing with my yarn until I heard

"Deaton what's that smell?" asked Scott.

"what does it smell like?" Deaton asked.

"Like...cat" he stated.

Deaton sighed..."where is Carver?" Deaton asked.

"we haven't seen her since she left school today" stated Stiles. "why have you seen her?" he asked worriedly.

"Carver, come here" Deaton said.

I stayed hidden. Deaton pulled put another ball of yarn and this time ot was Red!!!

He rolled it and I pounced on it.

I heard a few gasps. I looked up and everyone was wide eyed except for Deaton.

Stiles got closer slowly. "Stiles" Scott countered. Stiles got on his knees and looked in my eyes. He slowly moved his hand to my head.

"Stiles be careful" Scott stated.

Stiles was slow so I playfully pounced on him and everyone gasped. I stared at Stiles before laying down on him and purring.

Stiles laughed, sat up and patted my head.

"she's purring...it's Carver but...how?" he asked.

I got up and got my yarn and took it to Liam. He chuckled and rolled it. I got down and watched it before pouncing and sliding to get it. They laughed and Deaton explained my family line and how I am what I am.

"can she change back?" asked Derek.

"no, I'm not sure why" Deaton stated. They all looked at me and smiled noticing I was on my back with the yarn in my paws.

"Maybe she needs an anchor to change back" Scott suggested.

Derek took my yarn and I sat up and looked at him.

"Think of someone or something that is special to you" he said.

I looked at Liam...he's special to me...I like Liam...like a lot!

Before I knew it I had human hands and I felt really dizzy.