- Author's Note. -

Hey guys, it's me, Silence. Or, 'TheLostSilence' if you would like my whole name and is super sophisticated about the whole thing.

I've decided to make another book because, c'mon, why not? There's nothing to lose and I don't like the feeling of where I come up with a really good joke and I don't get to share it with y'all just because my other book 'Tumblr's Anime Jokes' was finished.

(It's a really sad feeling if you were wondering.)

Anyways, not much to say here. The description summed basically everything up so I don't even see the point of writing an author's note here.

Just a general summary in case you didn't see the description (how is that even possible?):

1: This book is mainly on jokes about Servamp but since I am unpredictable, I can change it up a bit some times and even put my own ideas for fanfics inside, or even write one-shots if you're lucky and if I'm feeling up to it or something.

2: This book will have original(?) jokes from me, jokes from other amazing people, and drawings from amazing artists. I'll credit them as much as I possibly can!

3: I can even go and change the fandoms now and then, from Servamp to My Hero Academia, to Detroit: Become Human, to Marvel, to whatever I think up of at that point of time.

(Yes, this is the kind of author you're gonna have to face and deal with. I apologise for that.)

4: I can also put ships in here, like KuroMahi, SakuMahi, LawLicht, TetSono, JeKuni or more (is there a ship name for Freyja and Izuna? Can it be 'FreZuna' or something?) so yeah.

5: You can write down your own jokes and stuff in the comments. I'll post them too!

6: Did I say that you can request for one-shots? Well, you can! However, take note that since I'm a lazy-asshole, your one-shot may or may not be written. It depends on my hectic schedule and laziness. I'm sorry for that! 。:゚(;'∩';)゚:。

7: Just don't be assholes to each other and we can all enjoy this book like how we enjoy getting home from work or school and immediately start looking up some memes.

Now on to the warnings:

1: Please, for the love of God, be nice in the comments to each other (and to me as well please, most of the time I'm really nice so I'd appreciate if you would reciprocate that).

2: Some swearing in some jokes because y'know, I'm me (don't let Mahiru hear that).

3: For some of the one-shots (if I even get to writing them), there will be smut. So if you don't like it, then just ignore it or skip it. That's all. Don't complain.

4: Some jokes will be really suggestive so if you don't like that, then as mentioned, skip or ignore it.

5: If you don't even know Servamp then I'd recommend for you to stop right now, go question yourself on why you haven't watched such an amazing anime and manga yet, binge-watch the whole anime series in one go, read the whole manga in one go, then come back.

Because seriously, if you don't even know Servamp, then what the hell are you doing here?

-/-

And oh yeah, do not request for one-shots in this chapter! I'll literally forget about them! If you would like to request for a one-shot, please go to the next chapter.

Anyways, I think that's all. Goodbye and have a great day!

— TheLostSilence

[ Credits to FoxcatAI for the cover and banners made! She also made my profile header and my icon! She is an amazing person so please check her out! Thanks Aris, you're amazing! ^^ ]