Come back home (to a criminal's arms) [Mafia Kuro/Police Mahiru]

(A/N: Sorry for the delay and for my prolonged absence! This was, once again, supposed to be for Mahiru's birthday but I didn't have enough time to finish things up. I hope you guys can still accept this! It gets kinda rough here so you guys can skip some parts if you find it uncomfortable lol.

This was also supposed to be a multi-chapter fic but for Mahiru's birthday, I've decided to cut it into a one shot. If you guys would like to see more of this police-mafia-human 'AU' that I created, please let me know since this is pretty fun to write as well! Thank you for reading and as always, enjoy! ^^)

-/-

"K-Kuro... we— ah! We really s-shouldn't... be doing this right here and r-right— ngh! N-now...! How long has it— ah! B-Been...?!" A brunette gritted through his bared and shut teeth, gripping onto the office table that came along with his little cubicle situated in the corner of the office.

A myriad of heavy breaths and moans filled the hot atmosphere of the supposedly cold room in the night as the couple (well, not really a 'couple' per se) continued their rough session of love. A man had bent a man over, both appearing to be in a police uniform, and had the latter's head forcefully pushed onto the surface of the table.

Wet sloshes of noise was heard as cum filled the smaller man's insides, coating them with a layer of hot and white liquid and forcing it to remember the exact shape of the rod that so mercilessly continued it's attack on the man's prostate non stop.

The man's tongue was layered out as drool and tears encased his face completely. He was so on the verge of breaking, to lose his mind completely and never to be found again, but the taller male did not stop. Rather, he continued his onset's of attacks on the poor male who had no choice but to accept it all.

The bent male, known as Mahiru to his colleagues, a policeman of all things, could not remember how many times that the other has made him come and has come inside of him.

He didn't even know how long they had been doing this for. He knew it has been over two or three hours, but time had slipped his fingers over and over again as the male's cum continued to fill his hole continuously and overflow with no stop.

He had asked for him to stop once, but the male didn't listen. He tried another time because there was no way in hell they were actually continuing this while he was in the workplace building out of all places, but the man persisted. It seemed that all cries of his were disregarded in the favor of filling him to the brim with his hot cum until he was sure that his insides had already memorized the shape of his cock.

Mahiru couldn't even catch his breath anymore. His hips were being forced back to meet the spear even before he had any comprehension of what was going on and he couldn't take it. The pace was too rough for him and he may come soon again.

Electrical shocks ran up his spine as hands roamed around his body and a hot breath hit his nape, teeth dangerously close to it as if it was barely grazing it. An alarm shot through Mahiru's head at that notion. Wait, no, not again—!

Mahiru screamed as his eyes went wide once he felt that sharp pain course through his entire body that came from the teeth of the male, Kuro, piercing his nape with such force that it could almost tear his skin away.

With such an electrifying force and instance, that was what triggered him to come undone as his eyes rolled back into his sockets as another orgasm rained down upon him, this time stronger than the other times previously.

The force that came from the orgasm forced the brunette to tighten down excruciatingly tight on the male inside of him too which brought him down as well. With a grunt and a groan, Kuro had thrusted so deeply once again and sheathed himself — lodged himself basically — into that ever tight hole that overflowed with his cum and filled it once again.