incarceration [Yandere Kuro/Mahiru] [Chapter 3]

[A/N: Sorry guys for the wait, I'm still in the midst of exam season LOL. Literally sacrificing time to study just to write this LMAO probably a bad idea but heh.

Anyways kind of a short chapter and an abrupt ending since I actually planned to add in more stuff for this chapter (like the main course) but I decided to put it on hold for the next one since this one was taking a bit too long and exceeding 5K words already. Really sorry if the ending is kind of a cliffhanger because I'm really rushing for time.

Warning: Chapter 3 (current chapter) and Chapter 4 contains dubious consent and much more. If you are appalled by such things, skip this (or the entire fic entirely since it's based on entirely immorality and self-exploration LMAOOOO).

Happy readings!]

-/-

"I see..." Kuro muttered with a husky voice as Mahiru immediately flinched his hand back with his flight or fight senses kicking in.

What did I just do? What just happened? Mahiru's brain scrambled for answers as Kuro just turned into a new person in front of him— a new aura permeated out from the man, now one much more sinister than the previous.

Fear of the unknown started to well up inside of him, taunting him, mocking him and eating him inside out the longer he stared at Kuro's conflicting expression. He couldn't read the man's face and that scared him since he was usually able to read him well. He was always so used to seeing the lazy, unwilling and anxiety-stricken vampire that sometimes showed his strength and determination in his actions that came from his development in emotions, but this?

He didn't know who this was.

A lump formed itself in Mahiru's throat the longer he stared at the stranger. He felt nauseous. This was taking too much of a toll on him. Seeing someone who he didn't know don the face of his partner was both repulsive and horrifying. This almost reminded him of his experience that time with Sakuya, where he let his emotions overcome him and as a consequence it plunged Kuro into the darkness of his inner demon— the person that came out of Kuro that time wasn't Kuro at all.

And now, it almost seemed like the same scenario.

Mahiru's voice hitched as a sigh came out of the vampire. Kuro cocked his head to the side and answered with a sly tone,"I see... so that's your first request, huh? I guess I can understand since you're young. Hormones and that kind of shit, right? Well, although it's troublesome, it's alright. It'll be worth it. I'll follow your orders."

"Huh—"

"You'll have to forgive me though, I'm not very experienced at it. The last time I had experience with it was with Gear and that was only a one time thing when he was needy because he was drugged by a hunter. Whatever, I can practice with you to make up for it. We have all the time in the world after all. Don't worry, I'll make sure that you're beyond satisfied and pleased," Kuro reassured Mahiru as he drew a hand through Mahiru's soft brown hair.

Confusion overrode Mahiru's senses at Kuro's answer and he flinched slightly away from Kuro's touch. "W-What do you mean?"

Kuro shrugged,"Wasn't that what you ordered me to do? Or do you perhaps prefer me to stop talking? There are people who prefer to just jump right in into the action I guess. Go on, tell me. In exchange for my selfishness, I'll listen to your every request. You're my Eve— my master after all."

Irritation started to bubble up inside of Mahiru,"I don't get what you're trying to—!"

Mahiru's words were caught in his throat as Kuro's face drew nearer and with a slight tilt forward, Kuro's lips sealed Mahiru's own.