incarceration [Yandere Kuro/Mahiru]

(A/N: Can't believe y'all thirsty people actually managed to get me to write this yandere Kuro fic that just came up as a random idea.

Welp, here it is I guess.

Also this will probably be a short multi-chapter fic (probably around 5 chapters or so? It was initially supposed to be 2 though lmao but whatever) because I actually thought of several endings for this where Mahiru suffers in a way in every single one HAHA sorry Mahiru lol

Anyways, happy readings!)

~{&}~

Tied by the woes of one's disquietude, one might foresee it appropriate to take matters into his own hands to quell such uneasiness.

Most of the time, the act itself spells tragedy.

~{&}~

The Eves and Servamps gather and formulate a plan to take down Tsubaki once and for all.

Kuro, though, has other plans for his own dearest self-sacrificial Eve.

~{&}~

Something was wrong with Kuro today.

It felt like something was lurking beneath the man's skin, waiting to protrude out and pierce the other if they touched him for far too long. It honestly felt as if there was a ticking time bomb inside the man at the moment that could explode at any given point in time and that was extremely rare, considering Kuro's poised lazy attitude to all walks of life.

Mahiru had begun noticing this worsening mood the moment Kuro had woken up and he dragged him to the Alicein mansion for a discussion with the Eves. His posture looked even more haggard than usual and he was even more quiet towards others lately. A crease in his eyebrows made itself pretty prominent whenever someone got too close to the both of them— say, a maid from the Alicein mansion and Hyde, with his lack of awareness for a bubble space.

What's even weirder about this all aside from Mahiru not knowing the reason why as for Kuro's change in mood is the fact that Kuro's only behaving like this towards others— not him.

When Mahiru had woken up, Kuro was actually in his bed, slinging an arm over him. Now, this usually wouldn't be weird since Kuro always went to sleep in his bed, but here's the catch: he went to sleep in his cat form and would usually awake in it as well, never shape shifting since he deemed it 'a pain' and secretly quite embarrassing to wake up in human form in bed with Mahiru.

Today however, he woke up with a very human Kuro who for some reason, was nuzzling his face against his bare nape and a tough arm around his waist that didn't seem capable of moving when he tried to nudge it away. Mahiru had all but struggled with every strength he had to try to pry himself off of Kuro's body.

That was the first weird part.

The second was how displeased and reluctant Kuro was to come with him to the Alicein mansion today when he clearly remembered Kuro nonchalantly agreeing to go two days ago.

Kuro had actually growled and asked why they had to and Mahiru could only grow even more perplexed at his answer. They both knew why they had to— after they came back from London with Kuro's newly found power from the demon within, they all agreed to frequently hold meetings and discussions with the Eves and the Servamps in the Alicein mansion to talk about their next course of action, only this time it would now be their last as they round up their strategy and prepare to finally fight Tsubaki once and for all.