Chapter 491-495

C491

Xiao Jing looked at Shen Cheng Yi’s second brother who was slow, and hesitated. Was he going to let him see his own weirdness again?

“Second brother!”

“Don’t talk, let me be quiet first.” Shen Cheng Yi rested a hand on his forehead and five finger marks clearly appeared on both sides of his face. It could be imagined how quickly and ruthlessly he attacked.

Xiao Jing instinctively looked at the silent officer, and quietly moved over, “officer, has second brother been beaten stupid by himself?”

“We need to give him some time. After all, his mind isn’t very bright. We just need to wait and see.” Shen Cheng Feng held her hand and sat on a chair by the side.

Time passed second by second.

Xiao Jing leaned on the table and almost fell asleep. Her head touched the table, and immediately became clear-headed, she touched the corner of her mouth, not knowing if there was saliva flowing out, and looked at the man who was still drawing circles.

Shen Cheng Yi pressed his head against the wall and knocked it hard, like he was knocking on a wooden fish.

“Have you made up your mind?” Shen Cheng Feng could no longer endure as he walked forward.

Shen Cheng Yi waved his hand, "The beginning of one life is the end of another. I think this is probably the legendary … Heaven’s will! "

Shen Cheng Feng glared at him, “This is the answer that you thought of for an hour?”

Shen Cheng Yi stood up, his back still facing his third brother. His voice carried an unfathomable depth and vicissitudes, and he said, “This is a chance that cannot be revealed, forgive me for not saying more.”

“Second brother, you can’t think of anything, right?” Xiao Jing stared fixedly at the man who was standing with his hands behind his back, and a voice repeated in his ears:

How could laozi know these things? laozi is researching you, this shameless dad, not your shameless sons, laozi knows nothing.

Shen Cheng Yi raised his head high up, with a secretive look on his face, “You are wrong, I have already figured it out, this kind of thing is too mysterious, it’s heaven’s will. Since it’s heaven’s will, we cannot risk not divulging it to others, if it were to be revealed, we are going to suffer the wrath of heaven.”

“Second Brother, the voice in your heart tells me that you’re bluffing us.” Xiao Jing pointed out.

“How can you use this kind of vile heart to act like a monarch? I will dig out all my heart to help your family’s third brother and third brother, how can you hurt your second brother’s pure and sincere heart like this.”

Xiao Jing was quiet, he only stared at the other party, as though he was reading his mind, and was able to read his thoughts.

Shen Cheng Yi felt an inexplicable sense of guilt. He kept feeling that he seemed to be a person without clothes, completely transparent as he stood in front of this woman.

She was simply too crazy. Since she was in front of her family’s third brother, she could only look at her second brother lovingly.

“Second brother, you’re thinking too much. I don’t have such a strong taste.” Xiao Jing retracted his gaze.

“Cough, cough.” Shen Cheng Yi covered his mouth and coughed, “Since this is all a matter of heaven’s will, I will not reveal myself. You all don’t have to ask me anymore, go back, I need to continue lying down and try to design clothes for your Xiao San.” Shen Cheng Yi sat back on his desk and looked at the computer screen with a serious expression.