Chapter 221-225

C221

At night, the lights went out and the whole camp returned to silence.

“Dong, dong, dong.”

A sneaky figure was moving his feet along the wall, one small step at a time.

Xiao Jing carefully observed her surroundings. After making sure that no one in the dark environment noticed her, she secretly pushed on the door in front of her.

The door was locked, but she gave a sly smile.

Xiao Jing crouched down and scratched the wall on the side of the door. Indeed, she took out a spare key from the crack in the brick.

“Kacha,” a small sound rang out, and Xiao Jing pushed open the locked door.

Deep and shallow breathing could be heard from the dark space. She closed the door with a light movement and moved towards the big bed, one step at a time.

When she touched the bed, Xiao Jing held her breath. She gently lifted the corner of the blanket and laid down.

“I said not to climb into my bed while I was asleep.”

The man’s deep voice sounded over her head.

Xiao Jing, on the other hand, was not in a hurry to laugh. She wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned into him like a little bird, rubbing against him. She righteously said, “It’s cold, and there’s no heat. We can warm each other up.”

In the darkness of the night, his pitch-black eyes rested on her cheeks. Feeling her approach, he raised a finger and poked at her small head.

Xiao Jing was stunned. “You don’t want me to warm you up?”

“Have you forgotten who I am?”

Shen Chengfeng moved closer to the bed.

Xiao Jing caught up and asked with a frown, “Who are you?”

“I’m a man.”

Shen Chengfeng kept his distance.

Xiao Jing laughed. “Of course I know that you are a man.”

“A man sleeps with a woman. What do you think will happen in this long night?”

Xiao Jing couldn’t help but blush. She laughed, “Something incredible will probably happen.”

“This is a military camp, we still need to train tomorrow morning. Don’t mess around.”

Shen Chengfeng lowered his tone and gently nudged her head.

Xiao Jing leaned against his shoulder, not caring much and said, “I just wanted to warm myself with you, I didn’t think about doing anything with you about the mosaic.”

“Do you think I can hold it in, or can you?”

Xiao Jing thought for a moment and felt that what he said was reasonable, so she retreated out of the bed.

Shen Chengfeng hugged her and frowned, “You sleep on the bed.”

With that, he lifted the blanket and prepared to leave.

Xiao Jing grabbed his arm. “Captain, there’s no need to be so troublesome. I promise that I won’t think too highly of you.”

“Your assurances have no credibility.”

Shen Chengfeng hurriedly got off the bed, opened the wardrobe and took out the other two blankets.

Xiao Jing pouted, “I just wanted to sleep beside you.”