Chapter 346-350

C346

The war was on the verge of breaking out, and the sound of gunfire reverberated unceasingly in the forest.

After all, there was a huge difference in strength between new recruits and old veterans. Although their quick and quiet strategy had a very clear effect at the beginning, after the other side learned from their mistake, they no longer looked for a conservative strategy.

The moment the two sides met, bullets would fly everywhere. They even started attacking as soon as they heard the sound of footsteps. Without any pattern, they only wanted to win quickly.

Noon was bright and sunny. Qi Yue stood on the sports field and watched the bedraggled special forces elites. His brows never relaxed.

Gu An Cheng leaned close to Xiao Jing's ear and whispered, "Although your fighting style is like a child fighting a group battle, it's still worthy of praise. At the very least, you caught the opponent unprepared."

"I also want to give myself a Like." Xiao Jing gave him a thumbs up in silence.

Gu An Cheng then slapped the back of her head, "But how did you come up with this self-harming method of yours?" To lose one thousand against one 800, how much do you think we have? "

Xiao Jing covered the back of her head. "Aunt, do you mean to give another palm to a jujube?"

"Are you still planning on doing this for next month's special forces practice?" Gu An Cheng glared at her.

Xiao Jing shook her head. "That's a real bullet. We can't use this kind of stupid tactic."

"You should know your limits. The tests between special teams are based on the exchange of moves between experts. We need to maintain a firm grip on victory, not use this method of mutual destruction to gain instant benefits."

"I will analyze the situation then make the arrangements."

Gu An Cheng looked at the Iron Eagle Army that had been taught a lesson without even making a sound, and then leaned next to Xiao Jing's ear once again, "However, you caught them off guard today. Although this method is a little bad, it's still a little bad.

"Aunt, are you praising me or cursing me?" Xiao Jing was confused.

"The difference between life and television shows is that television shows rely on logic to speak, life is illogical. You can say whatever you want, but let's not get tied down by those rules, hahaha." Gu An Cheng raised his head and laughed. He felt that his smile was too sudden. She covered her mouth and coughed lightly. "You should evaluate your training results."

"Although this time's training is just ordinary training, I am very satisfied that you have put in 100% of your effort, and let me see your achievements after you have spared no effort. Although we are still a little bit lacking, we can still make up for it with diligence, but if one time is not enough, we will do it ten times. If we can't do it ten times, we will do it a hundred times, but if we can't do it a hundred times, we -"

"Let's leave." Gu An City immediately interrupted Xiao Jing, "It's already been a hundred times and we're still going to stay put. Let's not waste any of our country's resources."

Xiao Jing frowned. "Aunt, wait for me to finish. Do you know what I felt?" "While I was speaking with such grandeur, and riding my horse away with such grandeur, your words destroyed all my emotions in an instant."

"Alright then, I won't speak anymore. You can continue."

Xiao Jing took a deep breath, "Instructor is right. We have tried more than a hundred times, but we still couldn't come to a stop. It's not a matter of simply being hardworking, but having our aptitudes set right here. But we have to remember one thing, we have tried hard and we have a clear conscience."