Chapter 456-460

C456

“Gu gu gu.” The vultures let out threatening cries at night, as if they had already smelled the scent of blood.

Shen Cheng Feng hid on top of a huge tree, taking out his binoculars, he carefully observed the scene in front of him.

Five hundred meters away, there were people moving about.

The night was getting darker. For those who were not familiar with the terrain, they did not dare to move recklessly at night. Especially when they heard the howls of wolves from time to time.

“Ugh …” “Ugh …” The voices of the wolves echoed through the forest, adding to the terrifying terror beneath the moonlight.

A woman was sitting on a rock, wiping her dagger while staring at the man they had tied up.

Xiao Zheng also glared back at them. If it wasn’t for his carelessness, how would he have been caught red-handed by this group of people?

It was fortunate that he was a Captain, he did not expect that he would fall into his opponent’s trap the moment he entered the forest, and even more infuriating was that he was captured.

When the woman saw his contemptuous expression, she jumped up from the ground in anger, as if she wanted to rush over.

A man stopped her and comforted her, “Selina, let’s not rush. He is a bait and is very valuable.”

The woman, who was called Selina, proudly put down her dagger. She casually cut off a rabbit leg and took a few bites.

“South City, do you think the transaction will succeed if we sneak in this time?” Another man threw a handful of firewood into the fire.

The man called Nan City sat down on the ground, pulled on a rabbit leg, and also took a bite. “This time, we have completely researched it. No matter what, we must succeed and not fail.”

“That old fellow Faith always likes to challenge things that are impossible. Even though they know that the Hua Nation is at the heart of the struggle recently, they still want to earn money from this kind of dead person.”

“There’s nothing we can do about it. Don’t we want to earn money from these kinds of people?” The two men looked at each other and smiled.

Selna lit up a cigarette, “The viper Scorpions are all dead. It’s time for us vultures to take all the resources.”

“This is probably the ancient saying of the Hua Nation. A sandpiper and clam fight will reap the benefits.” “I’m going to see the captive.”

Xiao Zheng noticed the man approaching him, and struggled to sit up.

Nan Cheng kicked his opponent’s leg, using his crappy Hua Nation language to provoke him: “You won’t be able to escape, right?”

Xiao Zheng gritted his teeth as he roared, “I won’t let you go.”

Nancheng shook his head, “I don’t want to let you go now.”

Xiao Zheng spat out, “You will regret not killing me today.”

Nan City grabbed Xiao Zheng’s neck, and used a bit more strength: “Don’t worry, there will be a day I can kill you, but not now.”

“Gu gu gu.” The night wind blew violently across the mountain pass.

“Alright, time to rest. Let’s go.” All the leftover meat and equipment on their backs, ready to go.

The vultures smelled something and flew down from the top of the mountain, scrambling to eat the meat these people threw down.