Chapter 276-280

C276

Xiao Jing stood between them, looking left and right. She was afraid that they were going to fight.

Xiao Yao’s expression did not change, “If you have the ability, say it again!”

The corner of Shen Tian’s mouth raised slightly, with a provocative smile on his face, “Our Shen family is a person who will do as we say. We said that we will marry Xiao Jing, even if you hide him in the sky, I will still drag him down with us.”

“What an arrogant tone. Other people in the empire might be afraid of your Shen family, but my Xiao family is not.”

“Father, Marshal, can we sit down and have a peaceful talk?”

Xiao Jing was in a dilemma.

“What talk?”

Who wants to talk to him? ’

Xiao Yao pointed in the direction of the entrance. “You can leave now. I want to have a good chat with my child.”

“What a coincidence, I also want to have a good chat with Xiao Jing.”

“You’re deliberately against me, aren’t you.”

Xiao Yao narrowed his eyes, full of malice. He didn’t even spare a second to look at his own tender cabbage before it was taken away by that son of his. His heart was on fire.

Shen Tian wrapped his arms around his chest. “I don’t have the leisure to go against you.”

“Then get out.”

Xiao Yao was considering whether he should get this old bastard out, but thinking about how his daughter was so persistent with her family, he couldn’t make things difficult for her.

Shen Tian took a sip of tea and looked at Xiao Jing, “I really have something to say to you.”

Xiao Jing nodded. “Please speak.”

“I want to talk to Xiao Jing alone.”

Shen Tian’s gaze landed on Xiao Yao, the meaning in his eyes clear to see.

Xiao Jingjing looked at Xiao Yao and said, “Father, can you wait for me outside for a moment?”

Even though Xiao Yao didn’t want his own child to talk to this old fellow alone, when he thought of the scenes played on TV, if he wasn’t nice to this old fellow, would he force his anger on him?

After thinking about it for a while, Xiao Yao still silently left the room, trying his best not to rile up this old bastard.

The room quieted down again. Xiao Jing straightened her body and stood properly in front of the leader.

Shen Yitian’s fingertips caressed the surface of the cup as he said, “I know very well why your father is here. It is also my intention to come here. Have you truly decided on this?”

Xiao Jing didn’t think about it and bluntly said, “I’ve thought it through very clearly.”

“What you will face next is much more severe than you imagined, and it might even leave behind a black spot that you will never be able to erase. Are you still willing?”

“Sir, as of today, there is no turning back.”

Shen Tian held his teacup tightly, “Yes, it seems like I haven’t turned back. Since Third Brother can bring you home, he doesn’t intend to turn back. That’s fine, I’m not a stubborn old feudal fiefdom. Although this matter is indeed disgraceful, it’s still something that the child likes. As a father, I can’t hurt the child no matter what.”